Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
So I wasn't entirely sure about reading this story. Then I thought I could always give the first chapter ago I mean, it's you of course I'm going to. I got through the first chapter and immediately remembered this story. I am so glad this has been updated. It's absolutely brilliant and I love it. Hilarious through and through. I hope you keep going with this story.
Baxter87 chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
Brilliant update! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Hericus C chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
LOL, oh my god, I forgot just how amusing this story was tell I reread it last night and trying not to wake the house laughing! A brilliant piece. I must admit I was disappointed at the spiders coming through the bottom of the door...I thought it would be The Blob! Hope to see more soon.
theladyjaded chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
Yay! A new chapter! You were missed.
annasfanfic chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
Roxie i do byte chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
So happy to see a new chapter i really love this story im not sure i got all the references but it was awesome anyway
hiraikoneko chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
I like to think Draco's been getting those apples from home, and his parents are very concerned that he's not eating right at school because every couple days he asks for an entire crate of them...
KORROK chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
Ah, you're back! That was great! I can;t wait to see what's next, how did everyone else's night go how will people react when they wake up?
LalaSpade chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
WHAT THE FUCK PERCY

ho-what?! I did not see that coming! How many students helped?! How many are EVIL?! I very much enjoyed halloween but jeez that was scary, Finding out a student helped is scarier. THE SPIDERS THO! AHHHHH! Also Love harry still sliding down that hill, Him and his huh. and Draco still has apples in his pocket...

Anyway, Much love! Loved this chapter and can't wait for more!
LadyHopeofGallifrey chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
This is brilliant! Thanks for writing such great stories! :)
AliaDragon chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
And excellent romp I can tell you don’t really have a point with it but it’s a lot of fun!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
Dear Hel I love this fic. This chapter was definitely worth the wait. As usual, thanks for the masterpiece.
BoOmErT.63 chapter 8 . 6/23/2019
AWESOME!
I LOVE LAUGHING SO HARD! makes my day!
THANK YOU!
teedub chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
Lol...Fucking percy. Figures he'd be in on this torture.
SernaJ chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
wowie! an update! and so action-packed to boost
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »