Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
explainthat-to-the-simpleton chapter 10 . 3/24/2017
Hahah, this is honestly one of my favourite fics on . Dark humour is *so* my thing, so this is absolutely awesome. Wonderful characterisation, and the relationships between your characters are hilarious- particularly that of Harry and Neville, which just makes me grin, admittedly a bit creepily, somewhat reminiscent of a Defence Werewolf I imagine. All I can say is very well done, and...keep updating? *Looks up through lashes and pouts as if called Harry Potter and possessed by Tom Riddle's horcrux*, please?
-T.O.K
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2017
This is such an awesome story! Love Harry!
Rabbit887 chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
Oh this AWESOME! that cliffhanger deffinitly has me hanging! :)
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 10 . 2/25/2017

since you seem to be using song lyrics for the limerick thing, Centuries by Fallout Boy has some I think fit in with the general theme
Rebecca chapter 10 . 2/23/2017
THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE!
jiuhuyyur chapter 10 . 2/23/2017
The face that the merge happens gradually and isn't mentioned - or even noticed! - until later chapters is so refreshing. Most fics explain everything right away and it detracts from the build up. Nice work!
ValestiShiryuu chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
Love the story and finding the Ooc versions of Harry Remus and the others! 3
ArtemisaDayz chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
I want to know what's next... your stories r just my type!
ossifrage chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
'Boggart' instead of 'Bogart'. 'Bogart' makes me think of an old song.

Thanks for writing.
MagnoliaOrchid chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait until the next chapter. Just a quick question though, is Ron going to be physical towards Harry more? And if so, will Harry still tolerate it? It's just something that has been on my mind since the first chapter and I am slightly concerned with the friendship between the two and how no one around them has tried to stop Ron from being so physical with Harry.
SernaJ chapter 10 . 1/27/2017
Argh! Don't tease! UPDAAAATEEE
The lone wolf123 chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
Can't wait for the next Update! I really want to know what happens next! Harry is sooo awesome and Neville is hilarious!
JasminSky chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
oh holy freakin' shit! This...THIS...I don't know what to say...you just made my day!
PrideBeforeTheFall chapter 10 . 1/9/2017
I'm a terrible person...I laughed.
blades chapter 10 . 1/9/2017
sob... why do you always have the cliff hangers in this one.
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »