Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
Thank you for this. On the other hand, I couldn't breath for at least five minutes after re-reading the story to get reacquainted with it. Not sure if I should see that as good or bad... Oh well. Didn't die, so who cares?
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 10 . 1/7/2017
OMG! My Darling, that was just so wonderful! I somehow think Draco and Harry are going to eventually need more minions soon. More Please!
GatorLHA2 chapter 10 . 1/7/2017
Hilarious!
aurelie.bruncher chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
I love, i love, i love.
I look forward to seeing many of your fics, if not all.
Arora-and-Amira chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
I love this so much!
Hxneybee16 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Omg. I think that I got starry-eyed when I saw that you updated the story. Ahhh... Harry, Harry, Harry. Don't ever change, I quite like his sadistic sides. *snickers*
Vengeance-Angel2010 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
I love this work, but yes, this chapter was definitely teasing.
Thanks for all your hard work so far!
heartslocks chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
this story makes me laugh so much I cry.
lavenderkitten 322 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Lol, '"You're hungry. You're not yourself when you're hungry.' just might be my favorite quote of the day.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Love the fourth wall lol
KKVixen chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Okay, I have just added Crack fics to my favorite genres list. First is Fluff, then Family and Friendship, then Humor, and finally Crack. Because only the good Crack is worth my time. And this is really good Crack.
KKVixen chapter 3 . 1/2/2017
I can totally imagine Seamus asking Harry that, and then it happens, and as SOON as Harry steps away, Ron comes flying out of nowhere and tackles Seamus. It's a hilarious thought.
LoveFaith Embers chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
More please! I love it!
Koru413 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
I truly, truly love this story. It's just hysterical, and a lovely way to start the day.
TiffBaby101 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017