Reviews for RWBY: a Romance With Thorns
Gryffindor620 chapter 4 . 1/14
Suite not "Sweet"
RWBYGuy2015 chapter 6 . 1/9
Im glad to see this back. Cant wait to see what you do.
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Yeah, why not?
Hehe. :)
naruhinafan11 chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Awwwww. Yes Weiss, give it a chance
THB4 chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Is Cinder's pizza place going to be their regular hang out? I wonder if Weiss realises yet she meet the one girl she won't be able to scare off by being mean to her. I wonder if Blake is gay and only with Adam because she thought she didn't have a choice. Or is Blake going to be bi like Yang?

Who else has Yang told about Ruby having a crush on Ice Queen? Is Adam going to come back? Keep up the good work can't want for the next chapter.
naruhinafan11 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Love the new update! Keep it up! #NotificationSquad
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
This will be interesting.
THB4 chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
Ruby will learn the truth that Blake is avoiding the person called her boyfriend. I wonder how long until Weiss's frozen castle of a heart melts and lets people in. I like how Penny is Yang's roommate but I wonder did Yang's evil boobs scare Penny. Also dose Ruby call them evil because she is bigger then Ruby's. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.
THB4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I wonder if things will happen differently. Blake is ether not used to hugs or just got her first crush on another girl.
bdefili13 chapter 10 . 3/15/2017
So, I have a couple problems thus far. They're good ideas, but poorly executed.

For example, why did Yang get forgiven so easily? She gave such a half-hearted apology, on top of all the sarcasm, and Weiss doesn't forgive anyone, much less that easily. Ruby did most of the apologizing for her.

You also didn't explore why Weiss is so annoyed by Ruby, other than the fact that she just is. There needs to be a reason, like because she rambles, or because she's so cheerful and that confuses Weiss, just any solid reason. Otherwise, it's just pointless to have her annoyed other than to advance the story.

Another thing is that the characters know random things about each other, even though they don't really tell each other that. Like, Ruby suddenly tells Weiss she'll "never be alone again". This was never stated in between them. You could've just had Weiss accidentally slip that at some point, and Ruby eventually catching on.

Again, I think you have pretty good ideas. And I can enjoy the story, it's just these little plot holes that are bugging me. Hopefully these were more helpful than hurtful, because I see a lot of potential in this story, and I think it could be even more enjoyable.
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
Don't sweat it, don't try to overthink it. I ask all authors on this site to remember that these are your stories. We're the lucky ones for being allowed into the world you created. That being said, I've been enjoying the ride. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2017
First of all, it's spelled, "Grimm." Second of all, nice story! I hate to nitpick, but I kinda get annoyed when half of the stories on here are poorly formatted and/or not spell-checked.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
Can you please use BASIC GRAMMAR?! _
Orakai Siqiviir chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
in regards to Ch. 15...
i wish i had a teacher like that.
THB4 chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
Its okay take all the time you need I was going through something similar.