Reviews for Love Like You
clariecandy chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Oh my christ i am crying. What do i do with they feels oh my god

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. This is beautiful QUQ

fudge I think this was just perfect. This is one of the most accurate kaitaka fics I've read and- just how you wrote their relationship! So spot on and fudge I've probably mentioned this in your other fic before but you just write them so well. I didn't know how much I needed to read this. I did see that you had another fic out recently when I was rereading your other fic but darn so glad I saved this to read haha.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. QUQ
C.B. Magique chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Fuck. You found my weakness: fluff and awkwardness. Right in the feels.
Darakna chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
God damn I love you. I loved your writing since I first lay eyes on it and when I got an email telling me that you posted another beyblade story, it was like Christmas for me. If I can read more of your stuff anywhere, beyblade fanfics or anything original, please inform me.
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
It was amazing, really. Are you going to continue it? .It was so well described.
adbhut chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
sorry, I meant OOC not OC. My bad
adbhut chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Loved it! Your other TyKa,Mud was entirely Tyson's POV and this one is entirely a Kai's POV and not once did I feel he was OC. Great job! Your grasp on the characters is very precise. Keep writing :)
Dark Serafina chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
A sweet story that was true to the characters
x.starless-skies.x chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I hope you choose to update this!~ I never really got into the beyblade series but from what I can tell, this is very well written story. You describe the character's emotions well and I like how we can picture a visual image due to your lovely descriptions. This was honestly a nice mix of something bittersweet. I loved it!~ You're a talented writer c:
chibiduo chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I definitely enjoyed this. Very sweet. Very true to the characters. Hope to see more from you
dazzley chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Why are you doing this to me

Are we back in 2009