Reviews for Without
anacat chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
this story is so beautifully angsty. I feel so much for the characters. so well written
vega rin chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Whoa. You always had my respect, Jessica, but anyone who can write this beautifully out of MX deserves much more than respect. It's plain beautiful. Makes me embarrassed about my own. ;)
wizard13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
This is a very well written fanfic. Can't wait to read your next fanfic. )
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I didn't like it...I don't know how else to put it, but it was good in the way you kept the reader reading. I didn't quit like the way things went or how they were going but you kept me reading it and that's why I reviewed to let you know you are a good writer but the story itself I didn't like.
PeTiTeCaT chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
okay, so it took me a while to read (i'm a slow reader) but i loved every bit of it! i'm a bren/shal fan but through the whole fic i was wondering who you were going to pair off! wow, hope you've got another fic being written soon!
Pagan chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
This was brilliant follow up to 'Flightless'.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Fantastic story! Great characterization!
AliasJaneDoe chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Have I mentioned that you have a gift with words? You wash me into your world and trap me there and I can feel everything you're trying to get across, and not many writers can do that. I think I said this before with "Flightless," but thought I'd say it again in case I didn't. You need to keep writing. Doesn't much matter what, just write. I only wish I could express myself as well.