Reviews for Tortured School Days
MusicGirl456 chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
Please update
BrokenMockingjay chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
U HAVE 2 complete this... I'll be waiting...
FelicityQueen23 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Well u sure kept us waiting for eight years.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
This is such a good story! Please finish it!
Andi chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
After so many years, perhaps you could finish this lovely story.
Paris1378 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Noooooooooooo you can't just leave me like that! I know it's been years since you updated but please please please at least tell me what's going to happen!
Anne chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Why did you stop?
Deidre chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I look forward to see how you'd wrap this up. It's very good.
Ettena Editor chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I don't think Gilbert behaved exactly like that. He's a little OOC.
icant chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
This is so touching and amazing and just wonderful. I absolutely ADORE it. Like I can't even.
QueenAndr0meda chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
it's funny that you chose Romeo and Juliet because megan follows (Anne in the movies) was in a film adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, and she played Juliet.
Jamie Jazz chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Sorry but I'm not signing in. You absolutely, positively must update this! I know it's been practically 6 years but I refuse to give up on you!

Update soon!

The Jazzmeister XD
Neverwinterale chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I have a few problems with Gilbert's character here. I don't think he is the type of person who'll fight back to Anne. Gilbert is far too in love and remorseful of Anne's vengeance to him because he wants her approval. Hmmm...

And also, I don;t think the need to "kiss" will work here. Like you said in one chapter, even Mrs. Lynde find the play "nonsense" and two kids kissing even in a play is SCANDALOUS in Victorian Times. So it's kinda not right for Miss Stacey to even suggest that kissing will set the mood. I find it also wrong for her to comment on Gilbert's feelings towards Anne. (I imagine Anne will go hysterics and will hate Miss Stacey for this) and since Miss STacey understood Anne quite a lot, she won't force Anne into something she wouldn;t want to do. Things will never work out this way (to Anne at least) Setting her up to Gilbert Blythe will RUIIN everything. It will make it worse :))
Neverwinterale chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Okay, so I am now in love with your story. Although there are some which I find it hard to imagine like Anne having a fit about what they were doing in school (e.g. the PLay) because Anne is madly IN LOVE in doing these kinds of things so yeah, I don't think Anne will skip school even if Gilbert does something because she won't miss the fun of doing a PLAY