Reviews for Daddy Issues
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 9/24
This was great. Loved how he came back. You did an amazing job showing his personality. I loved the funny thought of "Is Harry really named for Debbie Harry?" and thought James waking her up with his poetry commentary was hysterical. Also his question about if he was supposed to have shown up with one of Molly's friends.
noibara chapter 1 . 8/25
what if you got even more carried away a did a two-shot?

I'm doing (avoiding?!) my dissertation too!
iminadaze chapter 1 . 7/20
oh wow… this was so cute! i really hope you write more of james x hermione pairing. they were wonderfully written here.
pointed.exclamation chapter 1 . 6/12
This had me cackling! Nice light-hearted short story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/24
I loved this story.
Thanks for sharing.
Marinara the Sauce chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
Really weird prompt, but this was great! I can imagine this happening! Super cute fic, thank you for writing!
whisperedsilvers chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
please get carried away more often, I loved this. This was amazing. Thank you!
H chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
How Harry just delights in James’ presence is so heartwarming. The way you have written James is wonderful really. So charming and confident and true and funny, and aching in grief at missing Sirius. I don’t think I have seen a story where James and Sirius both come back from the dead. That’d be something. Oh, went off on a tangent. Loved this story, which is not a surprise really. I’m officially a fan of your writing. I think the only Hermione story I have left is the long one, which I will start on soon. Thank you for your wonderful writing and as commented before, hope you are able to keep on writing.
Forensica X chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
Adorable. Would read a million more pages.
Tallulah-does-the-hula chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
Quickly becoming convinced that everything you've ever written is absolutely golden.
akwardllama chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
This was incredibly sweet and adorable and I loved every word
natatic9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Your title for this is brilliant, and your depiction of James was great. This was a fun rare pair. Thank you for posting!
Phanieste chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
So cute!
ATK chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Absolutely beautiful
ataecina chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
This made me laugh, thank you so much for this odd rare pairing not-Drabble.