Reviews for Four Hundred & Twelve
fanfictionalcolic chapter 27 . 11/13/2017
Thanks for this interesting journey
riderswaves123 chapter 26 . 10/19/2017
It makes me so mad and frustrated how you wrote the relationship between Carlisle, Esme and Edward. As if he was branded from birth as the black sheep for nothing. Carlisle never tried to be his father. Nope. And the way Esme acted towards Edward...hellloooo he is her son. Where is the love you wrote about in the beginning?
riderswaves123 chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
First Bella asked Alice if Ben told her personal things and Alice denied it. Then asked later what Bella meant with personal things and she told a bit more.
And then Alice suddenly knows exactly that Ben did share things with Edward and explicit about what.

How is that logical? Either she knows it because Ben told her or she knows nothing at all.
You wrote that Edward had his life in Chicago for the last ten years without contacting his family. So how is it even possible that Alice knows such things? When Edward never spoke about these things until now with Bella?
Your writing skills aren't developed enough to write a good story above soap opera standards. I am sorry to say this but after I read throught the last ten chapters and it didn't get better.
riderswaves123 chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
You know, all I hear when I read this story is one voice; one character. Just from different angles. Every one sounds the same. Be it Bella, Esme, Alice or Edward etc. There is no unique characteristic for them because everyone act the same. When they speak or talk about Esme's past and Edward's connection to everything and why Carlise can't connect with him, it sounds the same from every single one. Edward must have his own thoughts about that, his own voice. Same goes to Esme and all the others. And strange, no one knows exactly how it ended to the point that Edward left for good.

That is just bad writting. Sorry but your development of the characters are lazy and boring. Because they have only one view of the things which are the same. Which naturally is wrong.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
iPhones didn't come out until 2007, so I highly doubt that Ben had a good enough phone back in the day to take a live video of he and Bella having sex. Yeah, it might have been available, but in the way that we have it today.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
Just so you know, the "morning after" form of birth control pill was actually developed in the 1960's and was refined in the 70s. It was common enough by the mid-late 80's to be given by prescription on a regular basis. I had several friends who took it and it was available through our university's student health center (although you did have to have an actual doctor prescribe it for you). In fact, it was given to victims of sexual assault up to 5 days following intercourse (and still is). It was available in Europe first, but regardless of it not being available over the counter until 2006, it was readily available from reputable physicians for 20 years before then. There is no reason that Bella couldn't have gotten it from her doctor (Ben was obviously much older and could have easily found this information out with a little research) in 2006 - which would have been around the time Bella and Ben started sleeping together (if they've been together for 10 years as you state). And just so you know - I am 1000% pro-choice and have no issues with abortion and freedom to choose what you want to do with your own body. Bella's choice was exercised and I would never condemn her for that. Too many times writers here make it seem like having an unwanted child is the only option. Very rarely do we read about Bella having an abortion. I'm not promoting the idea, but I am thanking you for your bravery in writing about it.
cbzoo chapter 27 . 7/17/2017