Reviews for Fates Be Changed
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 51 . 8/3
so did harry miss 3rd yeat? what happened to sirius? wait. i thought he's just 13? what the heck is happening? i really am confused
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 37 . 8/3
I am confused. If the wizarding world "never saw" Harry Potter, how could they say that Mateo Banner looks like him?
Cold as ice chapter 4 . 7/30
... And that, my friends, is how Albus Dumbledore, grand sorcerer, chief warlock of the Wizengamot, Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards, got diabetes.
anzafay21 chapter 69 . 7/19
Thanks for the story you've created! Really enjoyed reading your take on the potter verse and avengers and how mateo/harry developed as a person throughout the story! A little sad that we couldn't see if harry got married and what everyone is up to now but besides that it was a really fun story to read! Keep up the amazing work! Looking forward to your next story!
christinemarie13 chapter 56 . 7/11
Just a slight continuity error from chapter 55 (maybe 54) you had the professors talking about how Mateo looked like James and Lily when they shouldn’t know who Mateo is. McGonagall and Flitwick couldn’t say and Dumbledore would have probably kept quiet too. Maybe you have everyone as knowing and forgot to mention how but it just didn’t seem to fit.
twelveworks chapter 69 . 7/8
So Dr. Strange and Sherlock are completely different people then?
Yay for an Avenger family!
Nemhain2009 chapter 68 . 7/1
I had already written a review of the last chapter years ago and cannot comment on it again. However in my second reading of this I want to say that I would have liked to have read more about the Avengers, Loki, and and the state of the wizarding world in this epilogue. I’ve also wondered if Fleur being killed had any consequences for England; was there a war or embargoes imposed upon them? Why were memories not shared via pensieve of Fleur’s death and Voldemort’s resurrection? Was there a law created to hold reporters and newspapers accountable for them lying?

I’ve enjoyed reading your story a second time.
Nemhain2009 chapter 66 . 7/1
They don’t kill General Ross because "We do not sink to their level, no matter how tempting it is.” Which makes no sense to me because they just killed multiple soldiers and scientists. Some of them were tortured for information.
ddsurvivor chapter 69 . 6/17
Very good story. Spent an entire day. Almost. Reading this Fan Fic. I found it very intriguing and a good way to spend time cooped up in the house. I say if you do feel like writing again. You can totally do a story on the 19 year gap you left. Anyway really liked this story. Going to Favorite and might read it again.
Thank you so much for your story!
LOVE LOVE LOVE loving it so much~
This is one story I would love to buy if it is printed and have it by my bedside, or perhaps desk cuz the last few chapters are a bit too stressful for me to read with a smile. Anyway I love it and will reread it most definitely. I also have to stated how much I enjoy your A/N sharing some of your life, as I am younger than you and still struggling to see what's ahead of me in finishing college and being in the work world. Love you so much I will give you a big hug! Stay happy and healthy and read/write!
I just want to tell you I have read THE GOLDEN COMPASS too! And it seems not many people l know have even heard of the book, which is basically my favorite book for a decade since I got to it in public library. I am so happy that you use this reference, and have the idea to put book titles and songs names in your work. Just really happy and lucky that I come across to this fanfic. Love, Heidi, from HK
alexinarus chapter 69 . 6/9
not bad, but the end of the story is just awful. the hero degrades and becomes stupid.
alexinarus chapter 67 . 6/9
Oh, it's a smart move to come to Sherlock, well done!
alexinarus chapter 65 . 6/9