Reviews for It's been a long road, getting from there to here
KyleC chapter 16 . 5/15
Thoroughly enjoyable. Well planned, thought out and explained. Hope you come back and finish someday.
LordXaero chapter 16 . 4/2
this is excellent, i love this fic, hope you update soon and let us read the end of this magnifiscent story love it, cheers
Blaze1992 chapter 16 . 6/9/2017
Okay I gotta say this has been awesome sure they are some things I didn't like namely the slavery and every single Vulcan being a idiot in this verse. I would've loved to see T-pol lead a small faction and defect to earth but alas that didn't happen.

Though I don't like how some episodes of races of the show where not included. For example what about the princess Trip saves/hooks up with in cannon also umm since this is XCOM earth was or will be any fictional tech/weapon/ships be made from old earth entertainment?

Now what I really like to see is maybe instead of a XCOM earth maybe a Mass effect version or a Star wars version?

That's all please update this fic and this gets a 9 out of 10 from me.
Osprey Eamon chapter 16 . 6/8/2017
Interesting fic, I've enjoyed reading it. The spill on change of the Vulcan's being creeped out by humanity but unable to admit it to themselves because that kind of gut intuition is irrational and so projecting other reasons to be wary of humanity on them seemed to flow very plausibly to me.
WildKhaine chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
A very enjoyable story so far. I hope it gets continued soon, rather curious to see what happens next. Definitely some grammar and spelling issues but not enough to detract from the story too much but is a bit annoying.
Dalek Z chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
WHY DOES THIS STORY ONLY HAVE A MERE 27 REVIEWS!?

This is by far the best Star Trek Enterprise crossover I've ever seen here or on spacebattles. Please tell me that your Cat girls will end up becoming Humanity's closest ally by the time we get to the TOS timeline. I'm also hoping that Trip will meet and eventually fall in love with a Gashin girl since I seriously doubt that any human will look at any Vulcan romantically for at least a century.
Exzyne chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Please use more sentences! The below paragraph is a single sentence containing 102(!) words, making it almost impossible to comprehend while reading or hearing.

"In terms of weaponry the vessels are to be equipped a series of systems based upon captured alien technologies such as the Fusion Lance, though these are significantly less powerful than those currently possessed by our Firestorm aircraft (projected 1/3 of level) owing to requirement to use less powerful fusion reactors (8 to be installed on the vessel) built within Europe and North America comparative to captured alien systems and as such a "battery" system is expected to be the most effective usage of the fusion lance in combination with the vessels complement of nuclear missiles, conventional missiles and EMP system."

The average word count in a sentence is recommended to be around 15-20 words, a count that a lot of your sentences in this chapter far exceeds. It mostly is the "information dumps" that suffer from this, but it's important to always keep the length of the sentence in mind.

Good links on the matter:
. /how-many-words-are-too-many-in-a-sentence/
2008/07/28/the-average-sentence-length/
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Interesting story but your grammar needs a lot of work
KnightOfZaku chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
Awesome! This chapter was definitely worth the wait.

I was waiting to see when the Klingons would do something stupid and royally piss off humanity. And if the handful of Akaali deaths caused by the Malurians was enough to put Archer into a blood rage. I almost shudder to think at the level his fury and hatred for the Klingons will reach when he sees the full extent of what the Gashin'garti went through.

Speaking of the Gashin'garti. Because of your comments about them in the SB forum. I'm assuming that they will be playing a major role in your story in the near future. As for what I think of you adding another "cute cat-girl" species to the Star Trek universe. I can sum it up for you in three words. "YOUR A GENIUS!" If anime has taught us anything, it's that you can never have to many cat-girls. I'm looking forward to seeing you expanding on them and what their relationship with humanity could become in future chapters.

Finally, I know this may be a stupid question but it's been nagging at me since I first read this chapter a day ago. Is their any chance that either Archer or Trip will eventually fall in love with a Gashin'garti? I can see Archer falling for one if he organizes a revenge crusade against the Klingons and works closely along side them. And for Trip. Since there's pretty much no chance of him and T'pol getting together in this universe. A hot cat-girl would be a perfect alternative for him. Especially if you have any plans to make John Paxton a future villain and have him use a scheme similar to the one his canon counterpart had to push his agenda.
AchingHeart2011 chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Great story.
Could not stop readying this when i found the first chapter. Took two day to read this. And late night reading.
More please.
OMAC001 chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Looks like the Klingons finally got involve. Was only a matter of time...
X-Over chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Liked reading the new chapter. Please keep up the good work. I hope the Federation finally defeats the Romulan-Vulcan alliance as well as the Enolians and other threats as well.
Illuviar chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Awesome chapter!
A Loyal fan chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
It's been a while since the last update. Please tell me that the best Star Trek/XCOM story ever posted is not dead and forgotten.

And if you are still working on it. I hope that you consider using KnightOfZaku's idea's for both the Trellium-D and the Chryssalids in the war.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 2/25/2016