Reviews for After Knightfall
CVSPRbatman chapter 1 . 6/12
I enjoyed very much.
knighfallprotcal chapter 1 . 1/24
What would happen if Batman got his hands on the Batman Arkham Knight video game from our dimension and he was the Batman from Batman the animated series... wouldn't that be FUN hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Game Batman Arkham Knight from our universe
I would like to know what would happen if Batman the animated series bat got his hands on
Angelo47 chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
That should have been the post credits in Arkham Knight
Supermaster51 chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Honestly, i tought Batman was to Temiscyra and asked helpe Diana and she offered her help and ended like a couple. Like it should be. Good ending. The Bat's jubilation and the Wonderbat's consolidation.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I liked it, and I would like to see more of this if you ever decide to do more. If you complete all the side missions for the came you get an extended ending, and if you ever watch that it could give you more inspiration. Even if its only a one shot I still really liked it though.
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Nice story. And we know that Bruce did something to survive because even during his darkest night ever he didn't kill any of the criminals and then goes home and kills the man who was like a dad to him? No way.
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
ahahah relly relly nice need more BMWW moments
Point Mann chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I was hoping someone would write a BMWW take on the end of the Arkham series. You certainly didn't disappoint! Great fic and a perfect happy ending for Bruce/Batman.
Macarena chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love it Isis! Dont stop, you are amazing!
Thelasthero8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Great story I loved it I hope you update soon I would love to see this story continue
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
love it. every freaking word.
FearlessReader chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Ah, an excellent epilogue that I wouldn't mind seeing implemented in the saga's continuity, if it came to it; I'd always wondered where the League was when half of the 'Arkham' series went down, but then if they didn't come rolling in when Bruce Wayne was thrown into Arkham City, then I guess any other time would've just been superfluous. Still, happy to see that BMWW can thrive even in a universe where, to our knowledge, she technically doesn't exist. :p Written with the same, stellar voice you've always written these two with, I might add, though I would've liked to see more of Clark's reaction to how things went down. Still, a great addition to your stories list. :D

P.S. Even if Bruce and Alfred weren't teleported out by the League, they more than likely aren't dead; they probably just went the way of TDKR. ;)
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
this was really good (as usual for you) but only one chapter?