Reviews for Her Knight in Shining Armor
Meri Ley chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Such sweet chapter. And Mergana and Arwen still coping with what they feel for each other. O-Oh. Teen age years. Thanks for the update.
teenwriter827 chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
is there a sequel
fireclaw239 chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
please, write a sequel. this is one of the best Merlin fanfictions I've read
momo552 chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
The question isn't if we want a sequel. It's that we need a sequel.
Dezy Wezy chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
From beginning to end this story had amazing and vivd details that made it really great to read! Loved the story and the ending was very dramatic, maybe a little to much for me. Just kidding it was really good!
Aaronna chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Oh gosh! Poor Merlin!
adorestories chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Yes sequel please! I wanna know what happens!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
...we need a sequel.
sjritts chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
I've always really enjoyed Morgana and Gwen's relationship. The two of them were so close and there so many parallels between their lives. The Fires of Idirsholas plot line is one of my favorites from the show and I'm so glad you used it. I enjoyed your version of the throne room scene much better than the shows, particularly the bittersweet moment after their first kiss when we're gonna chooses to drink the poison to save everyone. It was just beautiful. I loved this story and I'm so glad you're doing a sequel.
The Forrest of Fanfic chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Wow. Now I'm going to tare my hair out until this sequel comes out. Good chapter! Great story!
Meri Ley chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Thanks for this update. Morgana did it, drinking the poison herself. Waiting for the confrontation between her and Morgause.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Wonderful!
Hope to read the sequel VERY soon!
Not a Guest 22 chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Some kiss, eh? Glad to see them admit their feelings to each other! :)

Sad it ended that way, but it makes sense it did. Glad to know you plan on a sequel! I'll definitely look out out for it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2015