Reviews for No Way Out III
lastarael chapter 1 . 8/19
Wow! Wonderfully written story. Excellent plot and characterization. Great job with the research. Very in depth and exciting. Loved it.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/27
That was a great and fun story to read, thanks for sharing.
I really enjoyed this and I appreciated the time you put into it.
Rock on!
guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This was really good! The best story I've read in a long time. I'll definitely check out your other works.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Great job keeping with the characters' voices. You tied to two shows together nicely, bringing in details from both. The case itself was well set up. I loved the interactions between Sam and Dean. I also loved the climax when the Winchesters exorcised the demon in front of the stunned FBI agents, and the conversation between Sam and Reid.

My favorite line was:
"Listen, kid, you may be skinny, but if the Feds gave you a badge, then you ain't weak."

Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
LOVE IT! can you write another run in for them?
HakSem chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I truly like this story. tank you
Franny chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
This has to be one of the best Supernatural/Criminal Minds crossover work I've ever read! It was very realistic! Characters weren't ooc, no obvious flaws, I also really like the idea of a demonic serial killer too!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Wow! What a great story! Man, that was addicting and fun. Loved it!
Soului chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This is going on my favourites list for sure. Well done.
Deep-Within-the-Labyrinth chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
would love to see a sequel
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Really liked the story. Nice touch with the apropos quotes like on Criminal Minds.
HanaMzHz chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
love this . i wish you would make more supernatural and criminal minds crossover . both are my favourite tv shows
Xayian chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
You had me doing a sympathetic rib check. Nicely done my dear. _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Love love love this story!