Reviews for Sango's Fairy Tale
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 5/19
I loved this so much, I was almost going to ask you if I could make a story based on it.
hyperness reached a new level chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
LOL
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That is the best I've read of their unrequited romance...one that gives them a hope for a future.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
That was cute. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside, as if I'd swallowed a teddy bear. Good job!
artisanrox chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Adorable!
Risu Amaru chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
aw...
Ami chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
How sweet! And funny! I loved the part about Naraku prancing in a feild of flowers singing about feeling pretty.

Naraku: I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and gay!
Ur MOM 90 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow! that was an amazing story _
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Ah, fluff; glorious fluff...

Okay, now that that's out of my system, let me kick off my review by stating that you are an excellent author. Really. Your vocabulary is very sophisticated, and you the things the characters said really reflected their personalities well. There were also a few funny bits, namely "I'm Sango, and I hate men, too" and the whole part about Naraku singing about feeling pretty that just made me crack up. And the ending was priceless-it really represents how much Miroku and Sango care for one another. The whole part about how people that are in love do hurt each other sometimes, but that they never really mean it an still love each other... that's just so true not only to Miroku and Sango, but to every good romantic relationship as well. It had me blinking away tears in the end.

If you ask me, however, it seemed that Shippo's part was somewhat forced; I understand that it was necessary for the purpose of the fic, but it did prove distracting from the fluffy M/S scene. Also-forgive the next cliche expression I'll be using courtesy of my English class-you may want to try "showing" and not "telling" in instances where the characters are moving around and the like. I'm victim to it myself, though, as is pretty much everyone else who has ever written anything.

In summary: Very cute. This fic gave me another reason why I love the Miroku/Sango pairing in "Inu-Yasha".
BE-Mistress chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
oh wow. i really loved the detail and the way u narrated this story. although some parts (shippo mainly) seemed to just be there to force in the m/s, the story worked out very well. the fairy tale itself sounded very much like one D lol this is the first m/s ive read and uve made me really enjoyed it. keep writing!
Candyland chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Awesome. That was pure, unadulterated awesome-ness. I was squealing by halfway through it. Nope, no fangirls here *looks innocent*
perlaret chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Ah! KAWAII! _ I loved this! It was so sweet! And so going on my favorites list! _; That was just... Perfectly written, in each and every way! You MUST write more Mir/San! _; Ah, well... Ja!
Lily Thorne chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Aw...

I really love that!
SilentDark chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
That was so cute! Even though I don't like Sango Miroku as much as Inuyasha Kagome, I still found it adorabul.
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
- all so kawaii! me luv this!