Reviews for Do You Dance, Mister Darcy?
darkangelynn5 chapter 9 . 9/8
Can't wait to read more
darkangelynn5 chapter 8 . 7/4
I'm loving this story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon
swee2iepea chapter 8 . 7/3
Kyaaa! This story is so intense and romantic! I love the fluff, I need more fluff!
A Little Aliteration chapter 8 . 6/27
omg I LOVE this story please update soon.
OneHeart OneDirection chapter 7 . 6/27
Oh my goodness! I cannot express how much I love this fanfic. The overall tension between Sonomi and Kyouya literally makes my heart beat - I love it so much! Can't wait for the next update!
wealhtheow1 chapter 7 . 6/25
I’m so glad to see you’ve picked this story back up!
Sapphire12985 chapter 6 . 5/26
I really am enjoying her and kyoya’s interactions and how close with tamaki she is becoming.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Wonderful story! I can't wait to see where it goes! I love pride and prejudice so I wanna see how this all pans out!

-$wagm0n3y
wealhtheow1 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
I love this story so much!
Arizonamarie chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
Really love this story! But I'm a little confused in wich year Sonomi is? Is she in the same year as her brother but in a different class or is she in the same year as some of the other hosts? It would be interesting if she would have a class with some of them. An who was born first? Tamaki or Sonomi? Was Tamaki born after Sonomi her parents divorced? Sorry for the many questions :) Keep up the good work!
caelestii.e chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
I'm so glad you're back! This is one of the best Ouran fics out there, and I've been hoping and praying that you'd continue it! xx
JuggernautJJ chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
I'll wait for your uploads. This is an interesting story. The struggle of a girl that considers herself an illegitimate child, a heritage that makes sense instead of an English person giving themselves a Japanese name, and paying homage to Pride and Prejudice.
Midnight Fyreglow chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I understand that this is not the place to post this,but could you please repost your old prince of tennis fanfics too?i really liked new beginnings,and the devils halo.
reguvlus chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I was just searching for this story! It is absolutely beautifully written and you HAVE to continue with it.
wealhtheow1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I'm so excited to see more of this! This is a wonderful and very original plot. Keep going!