Reviews for Harry Potter and the Memories of a Sociopath
Schlepian chapter 22 . 6/10
Hmm,

Quite an interesting take on everything.

I did seem like harry was holding an idiot ball for awhile. But i guess literally holding a confundus ball to make him dumber would explain some behavior.

What would a solution look like? Is there some way to beat the fidellius without the secret keeper. Or just kill the secret keeper would release the secret... hmm maybe just tell everyone in the world about magic, that way theres no one to keep the secret from.
Loland chapter 22 . 3/28
I remain fascinated by this story. Stimulating and enjoyable.
Wyzen chapter 22 . 3/27
Thanks for finishing! I hoped it would be longer, as I have rarely found a fantic that was ongoing at the time and hoped this would keep me entertained for a long time to come. I do hope you follow up with an epilogue! Thanks again for this book and for tackling the stickier plot points other authors have ignored (like backup plans for Voldie, how the interdict works, etc.). Job well done, bravo!
AwsmAdm chapter 22 . 3/26
Gah so good!
anothersignalman chapter 22 . 3/25
Awesome, as always :)
Wyzen chapter 10 . 3/17
I was crazy happy to find a new and interesting take on year 2, and one that isn't dead, abandoned or just terrible. I am very much enjoying this story. I'm not far in, but it's only been since this morning I found and started reading this. I was worried about its status, but it just updated. I'm sad at the comments, but apparently you intend to finish this. I cannot tell you how many post HPMOR stories I have started that turned out to be abandoned. Thank you for not being a bad parent to your wonderful creation. I am beyond happy I found this, and beg you to finish it, please let me finish a story that is worthy to be called a successor to HPMOR that doesn't ignore all the BS that you so handily tackle. Seriously, I love how you cut down all the shortcoming and lack of thinking from everyone. This story makes me feel like you actually thought for 5 min before writing things out and planning it. Bravo. So far ;)
YES! This Stories active again?! I loved the last one and this one looks awesomeee. :p Thank You!
AwsmAdm chapter 21 . 3/14
I've really been enjoying this story, and I'm sad to see that you'll be wrapping it up. Thanks for deciding to finish it though!
moodygoody chapter 20 . 3/12
Thanks for a new chapter! good as always
Achille Talon chapter 20 . 3/11
Look, this sotyr is excellent, but you make the mistake twice in this chapter: one says 'role-play' and 'role model', not 'roll-play' or 'roll model'.
raiaki chapter 20 . 3/10
I'm enjoying this a lot. It's very similar in tone to the original, and also very similar in terms of 'ah-ha!' moments, so thank you. Also, the detailed summary at the beginning of each installment is much appreciated. Looking forward to the next one.
Achille Talon chapter 19 . 11/30/2016
Next chapter?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
'Phoenixi'

That'd be 'phoenices' (seeing a pattern here? good) or, using the original Greek, 'phoenikoi'.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
Similarly, the plural of Bellatrix is Bellatrices.

Yes, really. It's a perfectly good Latin word. (As is 'crux'.)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2016