Reviews for Harry Potter and the Memories of a Sociopath
Rafinius chapter 2 . 2/27
Didn't Harry specifically have a mission for Hermione that she'd be able to do in a very short time after the last scene of HPMOR? A mission that Troll regeneration wouldn't make safer? A mission for which he wanted Bones to produce portkeys for which she might end up not needing after all? A mission that would be 87% like descending into hell to face Hermione's worst nightmares? A mission about which Hermione was specifically NOT supposed to know that it actually wasn't nearly as dangerous as she thought it was, just on the off chance that she might summon a phoenix for it? A mission so urgent to Harry that he thought preparation for it should be more important than getting Pettigrew out of Askaban first?

What ever happened to this mission that it was delayed for multiple months? Did politics or OWLs exams suddenly become more important than the horrors of AZKABAN?!

What ever
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2019
It’s a shame there are so many Seventh Horcrux references crammed in here, the rest of the story is quite good. It seems as if the quotes are shoved in with no sense of the context that make them funny in the first place.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2019
Plagiarism is only funny if no one’s read the source material. Unfortunately, Seventh Horcrux was both linked, and is extremely popular in its own right. I get that it might be tempting to think that taking a few lines and using them as a reference seems cool, but it was completely out of character for Tracey to use those specific ones, and while one or two lines could work, the density of flat-out copy-pasted lines makes what could be a nice nod to another work just unfunny plagiarism.
abexalixih chapter 13 . 7/24/2019
Yay again! ""One condition. You have to swear a magical oath that you will never, ever harm me no matter what I do."

Neville looked mildly surprised, "What?"

Tracey burst into laughter. "Just kidding! Anyway, do you know any of the details of Harry's plan to take over the world?""

IIRC this one is a reference to... Seventh Horcrux, right?
abexalixih chapter 11 . 7/24/2019
""Sure it is, you just watched me cast it. Maybe you should spend more time in the library. It was invented by the great wizard Gygax the Dungeon Master, and perfected for use in combat by Milo Naturalis-Viginti.""

YAY a reference to HPN20! It's one of my favourites so seeing this line filled me with joy.
Majerus chapter 22 . 7/23/2019
I'd have loved to see what you could do had you not grown disinterested, but I can certainly appreciate (and applaud) that you provided a conclusion of sorts.
Majerus chapter 21 . 7/23/2019
OK. Well, that was definitely quick and dirty!
Nice wrap-up and use of 2nd book material :)
majere4 chapter 15 . 7/23/2019
I wish Occam wasn't quite so definitive in this particular set of circumstances :-(
majere4 chapter 14 . 7/23/2019
I'm definitely not obsessing and addicted to your story. Also, damn it Harry, this is not the time to start thinking "hopefully", If anything, that kind of thinking is hard evidence that you have been confunded or memory charmed or imperioused or legillimized or...!
majere4 chapter 13 . 7/23/2019
I forgot to mention that I still don't understand why Harry has had no more of a reaction or interaction with Draco... Especially after the incident with the snakes.

That's said, damn... Damn, this is getting messy.
majere4 chapter 12 . 7/23/2019
That was a wonderful chapter. In so many ways.
I just...
Yep, good stuff!
majere4 chapter 11 . 7/23/2019
I loved the little dig about how it was illegal to bet on when and how a defense professor would turn evil... Brilliant!

Someone else is probably mentioned it, but Lockhart wouldn't have used meters for the duel distance, the kings or, I guess it's Queen's measurements, would apply :-)

I've enjoyed your story this far. I haven't laughed quite as much as I did for HPMOR, but I definitely have enjoyed a few big laughs nonetheless, including a hell of a lot of entertainment with the tentacles... RIP Gary.
That said, I definitely wasn't laughing at the end.
Majerus chapter 10 . 7/23/2019
So... I have waited and you have yet to provide satisfactory (read: ANY) reasoning for Harry to so drastically alter his behavior towards Draco, let alone to have absolutely zero interaction with him - or almost any Slytherin. It is a severe alteration from his plans from the year before, bigger plans or not, it should be part of his list.
Majerus chapter 9 . 7/23/2019
Well, as long as we're all clear that you're not just suffering from wrackspurts, it's fine.
Majerus chapter 8 . 7/23/2019
Minor issue of earlier statement of Harry's office already having a floo/using the meeting space to justify a connection.
That aside, why doesn't this have a thousand more reviews and ... oh bother.