Reviews for Musings and Memories
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
very sweet story. love it!
justajisbonfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
Awesome... No words Esto es increĆ­blemente hermoso
BS chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
Thank's for the bautiful TM stories.
Maya Sundara Rajan chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Thank you so much for all the beautiful stories you wrote about this beautiful couple...I enjoyed them so much so that yours is always the one that i go to when I feel happy...when I am down and need some cheering up...just something to put a smile on my face...thank you so much for that...I just wish you would continue to write a few more TM fanfics once in a while...the show will never be over for us when we keep them alive through these fanfics...thank you once again...please do consider taking up TM as your muse again :-)
smudgyfingers394 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
This made me feel so nostalgic and I can't seem to stop reading it.
"...he looked over the faces of his friends...not seeing the lines of age...then the illusion faded..." This paragraph made me cry.
MaraFreila chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
The last of your stories. I read them all now and they are absolute fantastic. All of them. Maybe you are some day in the mode to write more. I am happy that Lisbon and Jane get there happily ever after. They deserve it. I hope you will get it too.
Love Mara
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
I miss so much The mentalist and your stories. This one make me cry from nostalgie...Please promese us if you have in the future an ispiration for this incredible show write away. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I wish i discovered you few year back. This is so touchingT.T
missdonnie chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
First time I have read any of your stories...this one was wonderful. Great talent you have there.

Happy New Year to you and yours

Donnie
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Thanks for the read sorry to hear this is your last one ever I have enjoyed reading all of your storeis thanks again for the read
jancey chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Brilliant Thank-you
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Well done! Soo well done..made me cry! Thx for all the stories! :)
Cutebeekeeper chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Starry, this was so, so beautiful and touching. I am really glad you wrote something like this. I bawled through the entire story. It was like watching a Hallmark movie - heck, for me, like just reading cards at the Hallmark store (LOL!). Also, my daughter is a high school senior this year... :(

Knowing it is your last TM fic makes me really sad. I will miss your TM stories. (I have read many of your stories but didn't join this site or Tumblr until the middle of last summer so was always Guest or Anon before.)

Anyway, I will try on your Longmire fics - my husband LOVES that show like I LOVE TM. :)

Thank you for all of the TM memories that you have given to the TM fandom!
ReadingVoraciously chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I only discovered Mentalist fanfiction a few months ago, but you quickly became a favorite author! I echo previous reviewers in thanking you, missing new stories (and hoping you may come back), and wishing you well!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I miss you and your stories.
I hope you still read TM fanfiction, there are a few out there right now that are killing me (in a good way) and I wish you'd read them too, it would be nice to know you'd still enjoy the show we loved. It'd be good to know I'm not alone, still enjoying TM.
I know this comment didn't make sense.