Reviews for The Prophecy
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2019
I'm so glad you included Babkak and Omar! Omar is my favorite character and nobody has ever heard of him. I love the Dynamics between the quarter and while it's not the same with only two of them, it's still great to see those two in action! I wish you would write more about them because nobody does :) thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2019
Yes, you do realize - you talk about Allah later on. Islam doesn't have holy water, that I've ever heard of. Most of their customs are quite different from Christianity's.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2019
Priests, holy water, and Creed? You do realize most of Arabia has been historically Muslim, right?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2019
Omar and Babkak killed members of the thieves in order to get their own places? Omar couldn't kill a fly, he's afraid of everything. I don't like to think of them doing that.
shattered-glass-slipper1 chapter 18 . 8/12/2016
BEAUTIFUL! A fantastic journey with an enchanted ending! Thank you so much for these beautiful stories! I plan to read them over and over and over again! If you haven't, you should post "The Memories of a Distant Love" and this sequel on other sites like, Quotev, Archive of our own, wattpad, deviantart, etc. because this needs to be shared. I'm very surprised it doesn't have more favs because it truly is wonderfully thought out and splendidly written. Thank you again for completing this and creating such a pleasant read! D
dream lighting chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
She's with Aladdin yes yes please add more welcome back yes Aladdin kissed her
shattered-glass-slipper1 chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Please update! This is a fantastic story! And please have Savannah and Aladdin end up together! There are a lot of Jasmine x Aladdin x oc stories that pair up Jasmine and Aladdin at the end, but very few or none oc x Aladdin stories that are not anywhere near this well written! Keep up the excellent work! D
dream lighting chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Nice update add more please when will aladdin go for Savannah leave jasmin it's not right
dream lighting chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Yikes finaly what's jasmine going to do when she's finds out finaly
dream lighting chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Serious really please let jasmine mot have Aladdin Savannah had enough heart ace its jasmin fault and bit of Aladdin
dream lighting chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
That's not fair had to leave it like that really no add next chapter please been weeks
dream lighting chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
Aww why please please let al and Savannah get together please not liking jasmin she's not caring his best friend been missing please please
dream lighting chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Let alddin not marry jasmine please she's not good match she does not care about his feelings for his missy friend who he really shoukd be with
dream lighting chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Hate Aladdin playing with her heart leave jasmin be with her add more been over a year please
keverly chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I like it so far . I just nothing happens to savannah!