Reviews for I Am Machine
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Aw, that was so sweet. I love how Natsu was helping Gray, and that he was making him happy. I loved this story so much!
Rockertears chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Three days grace is amazing
Anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Sorry just...
"I don't want to live anymore everything I love is gone... (Etc)"
Then makarov inwardly cheers

OMG I BURST OUT LAUGHING LIKE ITS SO ANGSTy and FEELs but when makarov cheers at something like that just XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
YASSS! Three Days Grace needs more love! I love their songs!
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Good story! I think your idea on how Gray reacted seems more realistic, considering what he went through. I also loved the adorable friendship moments between Gray and Natsu! :)
SportsnAnimeManiac chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
So, not only is this your second update of the day, but it's the cutest damn fic i've ever seen :3

Little depressed Gray was so heart breaking to read about (seriously almost cried) but the way Natsu's very presence seemed to open him up and make him live again after what happened with Deliora was so beautiful! Not to mention Gramps' observations at the end of the chapter just tied the fic off perfectly! :) You did such an awesome job with this! I cant wait to see even more from you; you're absolutely amazing!
Karana the Firebender chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Aww. This really made me smile because of it's cuteness
PokeTail chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Gray! I'm crying :'(
This makes so much sense. I feel like this is what Gray would have been like after Deliora took his parents from him. He finally learned to laugh and smile again awwww. Loved it!
Viperhat chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This was amazing!

I thought about this to. But you have done way better than i could've even comprehended. have you considered making this a story?

This is a good story concept. You could follow canon and show how you're Gray would act and react to the situation. You could completely change his attitude towards the other guild members. You could do plenty of things for this particular concept and i hope you try to make a story out of it.

From what i have seen, you could make something very good...

Cheers for gracing us with this and stay cool,

-viperhat