Reviews for Loose Snakes Loose Ends
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 22 . 4/26
ummmm? I think your text didn't transfer over correctly. the stats and code for the text is showing... promise it's not my computer.
delia cerrano chapter 33 . 4/9
Hmmm Is that dog Sirius?
delia cerrano chapter 32 . 4/8
Interesting look into the real very basic difference between them
in their outlook and way they react in their lives because of their very different upbringing.
harlancarter69 chapter 32 . 4/7
Enjoying your story, well written. Looking forward to them getting to the muggle world (soon?).
delia cerrano chapter 27 . 7/28/2017
Yes sad. Beyond sad even.
delia cerrano chapter 23 . 7/12/2017
Yes a very good story. Well worth going back to read the first 23 chapters.
delia cerrano chapter 24 . 7/12/2017
Draco cooking? Talking to house elves? Now I need to go back and read the first chapters for sure!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
this is sooo great. there's an innocence inserted into your writing, making it funny and sweet and unassuming aside from the more serious plot development
HeartsGlow chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
I just found this and read straight through. I always (Mostly) check the dates and I forgot on this one, or I'd never have started reading it. I never read things that haven't been updated for 3 months or more. My choice, but I like dedicated writers. Please tell me there is an update coming soon?
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
"and Ron wasn't about to leave Hermione there"...really? WHAT book were you reading, because JKR clearly wrote that it was Harry who wanted to warn Hermione. Ron would have just gone on his merry way. I am wondering why Snape doesn't let everyone know Draco is missing? And still, no one's noticed Harry's missing? Oh, wait. The forged letter? What did Draco write?
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
No one has missed Harry yet?
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Very odd that you would use the words "destrier" and "courser". Those were words used for knights' mounts in medieval times, and were not a breed, but chosen from various breeds. I am wondering why you didn't just say, for example, Draco rode a Shire (or Friesian) and Harry rode an Andulusian or Lusitano. Destriers were no taller (avg 15 hands) than most riding horses today, just more muscular, while the coursers were light, fast, and strong, and often were of Spanish bloodlines. You will have to realize that many readers will have no clue what you are talking about, apart from those of us who are horseman/women. I do like this story, a lot. I haven't seen one like it yet.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Where did Draco get horses. Just wondering.