Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
kori hime chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
hm... intresting... write more soon... bye-e!~
Sofia3sh chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
Keep going!
crystalrose chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
Hey, why'd you stop writing? I was kind of getting into it.
Solphie chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
Awwww... My poor hottie Riku isn't having a good day is he? Nope, not a good one at all. *cries for him* He was only trying to help, he should get some credit from her!

...*ahem*... Well so far, I really like your story. It has a great plot from what I can see, and I can't wait to see the next chapter.

*Hands Cookies over for good work* There you go. _
Ki-chan chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
Yo. MAKE QUICK WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! I have to see if Riku and Celeste get together!

Oh yeah, good foo. Luv it. Now make with the magic typing, and write the damn next chapter. Thank you. Bai bai.
Andiavas chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
eh _ this is an interesting chapter too, _ spot? xD? dragon? o_O? and a short chapter too _ but cool!

continue!
AisuErufu chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
More Riku! I need more Riku! WAAAA! Continue with the story, please! I just got this game for Christmas, and DAMMIT I KNEW! I KNEW IT! Yup huh, I fell in love with Riku, erm... just like every other evil bad guy with silver hair... O.o *runs off to frolic amongst her said dreams of Riku and Sephiroth*
Andiavas chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
cooo! _! that new Celeste character is interesting, please continue!

oh, I almost forgot, MERRY CHRISTMASS! _!
Andiavas chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
wow! this is really quite an original! _! please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Great story so far! Hurry and get out the next chapter, I'm waiting to see what'll happen. Will Sora come in? Will Donald? Goofy? Thanx