Reviews for The Impala, The Brothers, and The Witch
Bookworm1611 chapter 7 . 4/17
These are the beautiful wonders of inbreeding
IPhoenix03 chapter 30 . 3/15
I'm still holding out hope for a new chapter if at all possible!
annik92 chapter 1 . 1/3
I am going to continue reading cause I really liked your summary, but I'm hoping you just won't mention Ron anymore, cause honestly, what is with the Ron bashing, your Ron is completely of the mark. As if the "real" Ron would ever react that way, couldn't he just be as supportive as Harry or maybe a bit more reluctant than him to see her go. What's with making him into a complete ass, that neither Harry or Hermione would ever have been friends with in the first place. Completely unnecessary if you ask me, and kind of gives a bad first impression of the story.
zombiekins5948 chapter 30 . 9/23/2017
Please updates
MagicInTheStars chapter 30 . 8/28/2017
You got this! I believe in you!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Careful with your character assasinations. You don't have to be over the top with them to get the point across to your readers. Just say, "this fic will not involve wizarding Britain beyond the introduction, and it will be Hermione/Dean". Ron's blow-up doesn't have to be completely irrational and vitriolic, not do the other Weasleys need to be treated as shallow assholes. Just say that she and Ron got in a fight about their future plans and didn't work out, and that Hermione wanted to leave the main 'Wizarding World'.
You alienate readers if you completely destroy characters they like, which is dumb if those characters won't appear in the fic to begin with. Hermione can make her own life decisions without the sob backstory.
Grovek26 chapter 30 . 8/24/2017
Excellent chapter. Perhaps, if you are struggling, you might be ready to start winding the story down. Then onto a new story!
alliesmiley2 chapter 30 . 8/24/2017
love the update!
SereniteRose chapter 30 . 8/24/2017
wlecome back, another lovely new chapter, thanks ever so much I'm so glad that you haven't lost your muse, because this is a very awesome and brilliant story, and you write really great. thnks again.
ngregory763 chapter 30 . 8/24/2017
Thank you for this update! You have woven such a great story here and I am really enjoying it.
666Spektor chapter 30 . 8/23/2017
Yay! YOU UPDATED
WHEEEE
PLEASE KEEP GOING, YOU HAVE PEOPLE WAITING FOR THIS (AND WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE)
MagicInTheStars chapter 29 . 7/27/2017
That definitely needed to happen. Lol 3
MagicInTheStars chapter 28 . 7/27/2017
Does Lucy have to fight with Harry for Death's subjugation? Or would it be just impossible for him to make Death do his bidding simply because he isn't the owner of the deathly hallows? These are questions I need answered!
MagicInTheStars chapter 27 . 7/27/2017
Oh jeebus.. if theyre well aquainted with Death himself, does that mean that getting his ring later will be easy as pie?
MagicInTheStars chapter 26 . 7/27/2017
Draw the memory out into a penceive! Then go to Gringotts and ask the most skilled goblins to find a loophole! That's the only thing thats sure to work!