Reviews for Do You Trust Me?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Whelp, they're a couple of adorable badasses. Love what you've done to the archangel story arch.
ShadowedFang chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
*laughs, grins wolfishly* Garrus is in trouble in more ways than he realizes I think. Shepard is a handful in more ways than one and isn't terribly pleased with him at the moment. It's going to be entertaining watching these two in this dynamic, where Garrus has not accepted a subordinate position and has had time to develop his skills and confidence without her influence up to this point.
ShadowedFang chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Hmmmm... Yummy like dark chocolate and strawberries as I'm beginning to expect of your writing. I can't beleive I'm only now beginning to read your work. I don't often review anymore, but I find the quality of your writing needs more attention than it's apparently been getting.

I begin to see the shape of what is going on, an interesting way to go about things, both with the Archangel story arc and the romance portion. I was concerned at first about the immediate attraction between Shepard and Garrus, as part of what I really liked between the characters was the slow buildup and realization of the true depths of feeling between them, but I find as I read that you aren't really losing any of that even if the flame is kindled much earlier in their working relationship.
mordantmonkey69 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
i totally want you to write more. i want to go to there.
DangerousGames87 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This is a great start, very interesting and a new take on the Mass Effect story, can't wait for more!