Reviews for Hot In Here
N00bcakeinc chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
The amount of times I've said me in this fanfic really shows how much of a low-key whore I am. Besides that, the story was hilarious! I loved the insulting (and funny) remarks Roxas and Nami said to each other, and I also like how you added the fact that he was Japanese. For some reason I really like it when KH stories include either some of the characters being Japanese or if they speak a little bit of it. I dunno that's just my personal thing. But yeah, overall I really enjoyed it. I should check out more of your RokuNami stories from now on. ;)
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Great and funny.. :3
kinmoku2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Elevators...I'm not horrified of them, but I certainly don't enjoy using them. ESPECIALLY if I didn't have a phone. That's the kind of stuff nightmares are made of.

And Roxas...Such a masochist. Hope he doesn't try going 50 shades darker, haha bad joke.

His food obsession was great too and I like Nami's quirkiness with mythology. Never seen that done before.

I don't think Nami is necessarily 'stupid' here. More clueless/whimsical since she obviously had to have something upstairs to work as a C.O.O. or anything that requires an office in the building.

I liked the ending too. I read things out of order, but it was a nice way to end as it transitioned well into the next one shot. Her voice/the way you conveyed her thoughts was very well done too. I can certainly distinguish between the two of them.

And Twitter is complicated. I don't like the character limits. Not that I'm a huge fan of FB either, but I like FB more. The lesser of two evils.

Anyway, keep going with this little AU! It'll be fun to see what you come up with :)
khparisi chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I would LOVE if you would write a sequel, I really liked this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I love this story
Ora Sora Hikari chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
sometHing darK

Wao. I LOVE it! This kind of couple is my absolute fave! By the way, I don't know if I have reviewed your "Blind Marriage", but that is one of my all-time favorite fics! It's so addicting; I just love it so much. This was a really good oneshot, but apparently there might be a sequel— which I would HIGHLY encourage by the way.

I love your humor (in all your fics). One of the funniest authors ever lol.

HILARIOUS.
Denise
Sirenightsparrow chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Lol thats cute :)
The elevator has magic powers
either that or cupid shot that bow
Go Fetch chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
As a short person with almost zero upper body strength, I can relate to her about always using her arms, lol... I can't believe she doesn't know what baka means. That was literally the first Japanese word I learned! but anyway, nice story
KHOrchestra chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
"Your dad said yours was in a bunch yesterday. And I learned from an anime I watched once. It was really disturbing."

"Boku no pico?"