Reviews for Of Guns and Guitars
shipet100 chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
awesome. update soon
secret25 chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
i love it! you have to continue this please i'm begging...there really isn't that much hiro and k fics and i wanna read more so please update soon

i love how they both have annoying voices in their heads!lol
Sailorlight22 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
ooh, i like it! please, please update soon.. i'll give you pocky, and.. and, a little hiro plushie, and, um... other stuff! yea, thats it, something .. else thats good!
Emily Rai chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
Dude Hiro and K are totally ment for each other and I like the way you tink with the torture torturing people is totally fun!
Bowleena chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
K/Hiro :) Yay. But isn't K's real name Claude?

Yay for blue popsicles, -Bowleena
chibi-myth-chan chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
I love this pairing so much!

Please update :)
Neri chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
This is so cute!

Those 'it's are very . . . weird.

Awh, I just love this little fic!

Write more soon!
Himmie chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Oh! You deserve big plus 'couse you don't rush K's and Hiro's relationship.

Yeah, I'm looking foward to their first kiss (they are always cutest and sweetest in fics)
Mitsuru Aki chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Hey girl! You need to seriously update this story! What's gonna happen next; i want to know! This is a cute chapter! I'll have harass you if the next chappie doesn't come out soon. Where else am I gonna get a K/Hiro fix?
Mitsuru Aki chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Oh no, Hiro and K's first fight! Somebody stop them. They haven't even gotten together yet! ek! Must be the stress...yes, the stress...hopefully things will get better!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
That was a cool idea to put K in the vocals with Hiro. Cool, now K's a wacked out musical genius with an arsenal of deadly weapons! Get ready for Apocolypse!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
You guys are totally right: there aren't enough K/Hiro stories out there! Thank goodness for you guys! I really liked that scene in book seven when K dresses up in that schoolgirl uniform and goes off on a "date" with Hiro to help Yuki and Shuichi. You know K totally digged that! Ha ha...nice chapter!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This story rawks! You can write a major kick ass plot with this. I mean, just look at K's personality; how could you not? hope you don't make this story too short, that would depress me. Keep writing, onegai!
Grim Lupine chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Oh, wow, I LOVE this story. I really love the K/Hiro pairing, and there's so few of them.

Please please please continue!
sesshiefanatic101 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
I surely did LOVE IT!I definately need to know whats going to happen in ,please keep on going on with the