Reviews for Christmas
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Lovely and adorable fic! I love how you wrote the dynamic between Harry and Ginny - full of tenderness, wit, charm, affection, and overall a wonderfully loving relationship. And the ending was fantastic - so romantic! I loved the dialogue. Excellent work! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow! This was good, but definitely a switch from what I'm used to reading...Ginny's the auror and Harry's the Quidditch star? Very romantic setting at Harry's place, and I loved that they were able to decorate his taaaaaallll tree via broomsticks! Cool idea.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
The woods were lovely, dark, and deep. :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw : ) That was way cute.
lostwords chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Aw...cute, very cute
misfit-princess chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Aw! That was adorable! LOVE IT!
AmericanIdiot252 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
aw nice i liked it!

good job!
Betsy chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Rock Lobster chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Hey - just had to say I loved your story. Well written, warm and fuzzy! One thing jumped in my head and I had to share it - when Ginny says, "Are you serious," I desperately needed Harry to shake his head and say, "No, I'm Harry."

He! Sorry, couldn't resist that, it was racing around in my head and refusing to let me continue with the day.

Thanks for writing!
katjajett chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Aw...really short but good
anvyhar chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
That was really beautifully written - nice and fluffy, well-written characters.

Made me go SQUEE!

And just one thing (I don't normally comment on grammar, but this merits a correction) - when you were describing the living room, you said it was carnivorous, not cavernous. Hehee - a meat-eating living room!

Loved it. :D
Ms. Patil chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
fluff fluff fluff and more fluff...jennamae was right about there any way i can find the rest of the orange crushers? email
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Aw. So cute. Loved the story.
Julia Weasley chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
*sighs* Wonderful H/G fluff. Gotta love it. It makes me excited about Christmas! Even if it IS more than a month away. lol Great fic.
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
It may not be Christmas but, in my opinion, it's always the season for some nice H/G fluff.

As always, thanks for the great story.