Reviews for Make the Clock Reverse
badkidoh chapter 45 . 9/24
Good story.
AntiCreator chapter 42 . 2/24
I'm searching my mind and can't remember. Spike says to Buffy that he's died twice. He died in chosen but when else did he die?
cordy chapter 45 . 12/27/2016
I love this story, couldnt put it down
subchan chapter 45 . 12/9/2016
I really liked the story. You did a great job. I always wondered what it would be like if spike got a second chance to go back in time set things right with Buffy. I love the realness of spike not being able to remember every little thing and how things kept changing in little ways that caused a big effect later on. I really hope their will be more.
spike'smate chapter 45 . 11/25/2016
LOVED yr story and am eagerly awaiting the next story
The Prince of Nothing Charming chapter 38 . 11/9/2016
P
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
You have nailed Buffy and Spike in this story. This is excellent and very fun to read.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 45 . 6/6/2016
I really enjoyed spike and Xander's snark. This was fun. Thanks for sharing.
A Hart Attack chapter 45 . 5/29/2016
Wanted to just say I loved this story, and I can't wait to read the sequel (and future sequel)! You have some of the best character continuity with the show that I've read. Thanks so much for writing this! On to the next! (Idk but I kinda hope buffy bot still shows upnext story, though I don't know why that'd still happen...) :)
kerby6214 chapter 45 . 4/1/2016
I just wanted to say I have thoroughly enjoyed your story! I recently caught a Buffy episode on TV and I wanted to watch more. During the shows first run I was a teenager and did watch diligently for the first few seasons but since DVR didn't exist back then I only sporadically caught the later episodes. I knew the gist of the last few seasons and had watched the finale but only last week watched the entire last few seasons on Netflix. I was really invested in the Spike/Buffy dynamic having missed most of it before. I wanted more! Yours is the first one I started into and I couldn't have asked for better! I liked that you brought Spike back to a point in time that Buffy hadn't yet been so emotionally drained. She was able to accept his affection and love in a way that seemed believable. I really enjoyed when you had them sparring because it just reinforced how matched they are. You seemed to nail the interactions and I could hear the characters saying those words, accents and all. I mostly read Harry Potter fiction and I can't tell you the amount if stories I have back right out of due to the stories being unbelievable with the Canon characters or the grammar being too hard to get past. For your first piece of work this is outstanding in my opinion. Sorry for the long review but just wanted to say well done and I'm off to enjoy part 2!
Angie chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I am so pleased that someone is still keeping Spike and Buffy alive, kicking and in love. We need that in this world today. I am loving your story so far (chappie 21) it is written very well. The characters are spot on! Can't wait to finish so I can start your sequel. Please keep writing wonderful Spuffy fanfic!
Saggit chapter 29 . 3/15/2016
For what little it's worth-and you don't need all the technical stuff up on Google...

Five by Five refers to what's called SINPO code:

S Signal Strength
I Interference
N Noise
P Propagational Disturbance
O Overall

It's old Navy terminology. So, if you get back that your broadcast to a ship was 45353, that means signal strength was good, but noise (not station interference) was going it to drop to average. 55555: Five by Five. Perfect, in all respects. We read you, loud and clear.

Subsequently it became a part of shortwave listening, and sending reports to various broadcasters about the quality of their signals.

I'm bettering the BtVS were painting in an uncle, or boyfriend, or just even a one-night stand, probably in the Navy, who explained the expression to Faith.

Hey, it's all five by five.
Bunny chapter 45 . 1/31/2016
Soooo tired, but soooo worth it! I adored this fic, an absolute delight. It's going to be popping in and out of my head at random points during work tomorrow (today?). This was just great!
Bunny chapter 33 . 1/31/2016
Must be up for work in about 6 hours... Don't want to stop reading... (Forget the logic that this will be here when I get off work! I want it all now!)
Bunny chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
Adored Anya's wistful memories of her vengeance days.