Reviews for Joseph Joestar: Hamon Hunter
NibberWithAHardR chapter 6 . 11/16
Just say it's longer because you didn't end up forgetting parts of your plot that would give a better idea of how strong a stand is. Because stands didn't get stats until part 5.
Runescripter chapter 28 . 10/17
Okay, I ended up binge reading this story, and I've got to say, it's been an absolute blast. Reading about my favorite Joestar within the setting of RWBY wasn't something I expected to find, but it was a pleastan surprise. And what makes this great is the story feels fresh. It doesn't just throw character A into world B and still follow Cannon script with just character A reactions. No, the whole storyline is shaken up, things are changed, and they're believable and creative changes. I love it because I don't know what to expect next, and it keeps me wanting to read more. You've made something fantastic here. I literally went, 'Wait, what? Noooo!' When I caught up to this whole story. And now I eagerly wait to see what comes next, to see the next interesting twist, the next bizzare adventure, to the the plot elements of Dio, Cinder and Co, and Salems plans. Like, I can't properly express how fresh this story feels compared to some other crossovers. Your not afraid to shake things up. Anyhow, starting to sound like a broken record. Kudos to a well written story.
MrKeyFox chapter 1 . 10/6
Well that ruined it jojo revealing he's from another world locks this in generic garbage category. No point reading this now.
starscreamer11 chapter 26 . 9/28
Hi
Starlord chapter 21 . 9/28
I'm loving your story so far but I just have one nitpick, I feel your underselling Joseph dexterity with Hamon, and by that I mean physicality, he's done feats of strength that would actually rival high tier hunters and even scales above any Vampire and zombie in Jojo, There is a good answer on Quora, that lists his superhuman achievments and would give you a great idea of just where he's at, I absolutely recommend it if you are curious or would like to truly know how powerful he actually is: Who-is-the-strongest-Jojo-in-Jojos-bizarre-adventure/answer/Sean-A-o or ( Who-is-the-strongest-Jojo-in-Jojos-bizarre-adventure?top_ans305394732)
nantono chapter 19 . 9/23
JOSEPH CRY NOOOOOOO
nantono chapter 18 . 9/23
I knew Diego is a relative of DIO. They are not the same person but Diego is a descendant of the metrosexual vampire.
nantono chapter 17 . 9/23
POOR JOSEPH
nantono chapter 16 . 9/23
Diego and Dio are the same?
nantono chapter 14 . 9/23