Reviews for Joseph Joestar: Hamon Hunter
“Oh good grief” said Joseph
Me: wait That’s illegal
Vanessa Masters chapter 24 . 11/10
n response, Speedwagon looked off into space for a moment, a conflicted, anxious expression on his face before he found the right words to speak. "Right… I suppose now's as good a time as any to explain the other reason why I sought you out, Ms. Goodwitch. Perhaps it's just my imagination or paranoia speaking, but while I was in that ballroom, I caught a whiff of something that smelled absolutely repulsive. It was so bad, so suffocating, that I had come out here for some air."

"...You mean to say that you smelled someone that radiated malicious intent?" Glynda guessed quickly, her tone dead serious. She honestly wasn't sure whether this strange trait of Robert's could be considered reliable, but she still wasn't about to take any chances if there really was the possibility of something dangerous happening tonight.

"I don't mean to get you alarmed, Ms. Goodwitch, especially since I know this trait of mine is rather unorthodox, but… I hate to say this, but it's honestly never steered me wrong in the past. There've been many instances in my life where I certainly would've ended up dead in a ditch if I hadn't trusted my nose at the moment. I completely understand if you find all this hard to believe, but I just felt you and the other officials here should be made aware regardless." Speedwagon explained, sounding sincere as he spoke.

"I see… and have you brought this to professor Ozpin and General Ironwood's attention?" Glynda asked quickly, her entire demeanor having now shifted into professionalism.

"Of course, I made sure to let the both of them know about this the moment I caught a whiff of that nauseating smell before I found you."

Damn. Ruby got hurt bad, but luckily her sister and Joseph could heal her...but Diego didn’t get away unharmed.
Please let Tequila Joseph show up and everyone’s reactions to it
VargasREborn chapter 14 . 10/8
Does... Does Goodnight imply that there's a FUCKING OGA BUMMING AROUND REMNANT JUST WAITING TO BASH DIO'S SKULL IN?
Gundam Kaizer chapter 23 . 10/7
I was not expecting the Star of Death! Hell of a way to ratchet up the tension - now I'm hooked even further!
Dude love ur story. But I was wondering if you give yang hamon why not give joseph aura and maybe just maybe his hermit purple a humaniod form it would be probably be cool and I would love to see it play out
Takedo chapter 5 . 9/23
Very interesting so far.

This chapter had a ton of it's vs its misuse though.
kickbuttasian95 chapter 18 . 9/23
This fic is incredibly funny and takes indirect potshots at all the crappy isekai/ inexplicable harem/ bad backstory explanation reveal tropes and stories that exist. I love it.
kickbuttasian95 chapter 18 . 9/23
This fic is both incredibly funny and taking indirect potshots at all the crappy isekai/ unexplained harem/ bad backstory
100040896z chapter 28 . 9/17
Pog, love it keep it up
Anthony1967 chapter 1 . 9/6
Brilliant! Followed. Hope you update soon!
ReizoXZ chapter 14 . 8/30
Damn...Joseph
IDrinkDiesel chapter 23 . 8/28
Did you know, the English Dub for Jonathan's VA is the same actor as Nero from DMC?
ReizoXZ chapter 9 . 8/26
NIICE!
Vanessa Masters chapter 21 . 8/26
Lol JoJo and his nosebleed, Nora wishing she had money to make rain on him.

—-

"I uh… Something came to mind, but the moment it sunk in, I realized just how horrible it really was." The swordsman explained half-hearted, unable to look Joseph in the face just now. Which was a good thing since his questioning gaze quickly turned to an indignant one in response to Jaune's indecisiveness and timidness.

"What the hell did I just rant about regarding 2nd guessing yourself and your choices?" The Joestar demanded accusingly.

"N-No, Joseph, listen. What I just thought of was awful in every sense of the word and just came to me without really thinking. I can't-"

"Hey now, I don't wanna be hearing these shitty excuses of yours, you got me!? You're never go know if something will work out for you unless you man up, screw your balls on, say 'now or never' and give it, whatever 'it' is, a go in amid that ballroom crowd, you got me!?"

"Okay, Okay! God!" Jaune exclaimed, putting up his hands in surrender before sighing. "Look, I see your points Joseph, and y'know what? You're right. You're completely right. I'm gonna go man up, find Weiss, be sincere with her with no gimmicks, and just ask her out. And if that doesn't work, I will… do that thing I got in mind for the dance." This affirmation caused a far more relaxed and pleased smile to grace Joseph's face.

"Now that's more like it! Exactly what I wanna hear from one of my bros." Joseph said, a pleased smile on his face and a mischievous glint in his eyes. "And take it from someone who knows. You might, juuuuuust might, have more admirers than you'd think."

This seemingly innocent statement caused Pyrrha's eyes to widen once more. Only whereas the previous case was in an instance of utter shock and arousal, this was more due to utter horror about where the trickster was going with this.

"R… Really? You really think so? I… I mean… if you're not just messing around with me… who?" Jaune couldn't help but ask, his dark blue eyes lighting up at this idealistic prospect.

"Welllll…. If you really wanna know, every now and again during classes, I keep seeing this one girl sending you these faraway glances like you're her knight in shining armor. You'd probably recognize her cause she has this really nice head of re-"

"Y'KNOW JOJO, WE'VE ALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT JAUNE SO MUCH THAT I DON'T THINK I RECALL HEARING ABOUT YOUR PLANS FOR THE DANCE. CARE TO ELABORATE?" Pyrrha interjected as loudly as possible before Joseph could finish the final syllable of that damning sentence, hastily wiping the dried blood off her face as she did so. In response to this loud inquiry, Joseph gave the flustered red-head an infuriatingly casual and friendly smile before answering.

—-