Reviews for Captured
Mr.E chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
Verry nice
angel897 chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
liked it :) love this paring
shelshokd chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
OMG! That was so beautiful and wrenching. Way to kick me in the feels! Such a great job capturing the horror and hopelessness of their captivity and the sweetness of Raph and April getting to really know each other for the first time!

Great story!
Gwydion chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Ahhhh, loved the extended bit with Raph doing everything he can to make sure Mikey is going to be ok and of course the part with Raph and April at the end! Lots of adorableness to go around in such an otherwise dark and uncomfortable situation. Also enjoyed the Slash cameo. :) A surprisingly - though welcome - happy ending!

Specifically I enjoy seeing things from Raph's perspective, how being forced to go against Mikey and then in turn force Mikey to hurt him is what ultimately broke him, and how it's April's strength that keeps him going. It's great seeing the softer side of him come through when he knows those around him need it, and his moment with April at the end is just super cute and sweet and I absolutely love it! How he suddenly decides to drop the macho act just for her but still teases her about being "crazy", and then giving her a light kiss on her forehead - I'm a happy Raphril fangirl right now. :) Great job!
Gwydion chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Ugh, of course they'd pit him against Mikey, and of course he'd try to convince Mikey to hurt him in order to save his little brother from pain. Ugh. Uuuuuugh! Love April in this, how she tries to stay strong and help but is still afraid and really worried. And I love how determined she is in the end. Moving on to part two!
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Okay, I freaking LOVED THIS!

The hell they had to endure damn newer killed me. Death to all those sadists who made them fight! You really got into some darkness there, which is okay because it adds to the story; I want to hug Mikey, poor baby. But it worked, so pat yourself on the back. I came close to tears reading Mikey and Raph's fight—heartbreaking before and after when they were home—but gah! when Raph wanted to give up and just... Oh, the feels!

Then you throw in that end scene and I was gushing! Before Casey, Raph was my pick of the Turtles to hook up with April (I blame the 90s movie for that), but this really just fantastic!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Aw, it's so sad.
Arya Dela chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Unbelievable Raph where's the need to stay and keep her safe. With all that time spent trying to survive it should still be there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Update please!
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Great Chapter, I look forward to chapter two!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I need another chapter a-sap. I'm liking this story so far.
rosyoreo chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I saw the picture that went with this on tumblr and fell instantly in love with the idea! Glad to see there will be a part 2! :D
Arya Dela chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Hoping your next update has a part with Mikey pov in it.. can't wait for chapter 2
Larka13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
-claps happily- I love it already!~