Reviews for The Doll
AHorrorFan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Your horror fanfic is like a breath of oxygen in the middle of a bunch of crap. You ended it like how a writer should end a horror fanfic. Good flow, unlike most stories here. Just the right mix considering it's a parody.
Hellmaster Fibby chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This is another one of my ancient CCS fanfics. Written spontaneously one cold evening, the story turned out to be surprisingly okay. This is probably the only fic I managed to finish writing in one sitting. Not to be dismissed, this fic can be pretty amusing when given a chance.
Masami chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
at last! FFnet is finally letting me open something in the CCS section! Yay! _

Well, all I can say about this story is that it's very interesting! I love the idea of the Doll and the riddle - it made the story very interesting

I'm not much of a reviewer (yeah... I never give useful reviews *sigh*) so I'll just say, this story is very nice and I'll be back to read more of your stories Ganbatte ne!
Moon Dancer11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
That was a good story. you should add more to it.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
I think it was pretty good! An alien doll! Intresting!
schizo4life chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
KAWAII!
jennifer chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
wow! this story THE DOLL was cool. you had such a good idea. i was amazed at the riddle: when the sky turns red, a blue light will descend, then the doll and the wishes will disappear. that was a clever kind of riddle thing. hope you write more stories this exciting.
scarred4lyf chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I see you revised it. I must say it's much better than your first one.

Unique, to some extent.

It's a very light read and I noticed there isn't much parody going on in the story. (Though it made me smile a couple of times.) I admit it is rather hard to determine what category to put this story in... so i guess Parody suits it the best.

Good job!