Reviews for Desperate Measures
arctic-kat chapter 6 . 22h
I love how Longbottom wards worked! Love the older witches’ taking charge. Please update soon, this story is so exciting!
I eagerly await your next chapter. Excellent reading
Veronica Mitchell chapter 6 . 3/11
Awesome story! I love how Hermione has managed to involve almost all the Slytherins. I also really like your portrayal of Pureblood tradition. Your research on the genealogy and history of the Houses is impressive. Looking forward to updates.
Mangodress chapter 6 . 3/11
Why did I just find this now? This story is one of the best pureblood!Hermione stories I've read so far. I absolutely adore Hermione and her view on family and friends. She challenges the adults in her life to think from other points. I love Hermione as a Black and how you still let her be Hermione.
Please update this again soon.
ameedreamer chapter 6 . 3/5
Gosh, this story is so good!
It has so many of the things I love - Slytherin!Hermione, Dumbledore's plans to isolate Harry being thwarted by a group of powerful witches, Sirius' innocence coming to light, witch leads to Harry having a loving family. It's amazing!
Thank you for writing and sharing it with us 3
SeafoamGardenia chapter 6 . 3/5
Love this story!
pclauink chapter 6 . 3/3
this story is amazing!
lilikaco chapter 6 . 3/3

holy shit such a great story with fantastic writing!
lilikaco chapter 5 . 3/3
This story is so fucking good
lilikaco chapter 4 . 3/3
lilikaco chapter 3 . 3/3
Poor Harry! I hate Dumbledore!
I love hermione though :)
lilikaco chapter 2 . 3/3
Nooooooo I'm almost halfway done already!
lilikaco chapter 1 . 3/3
I can't believe I haven't read this story yet!
EmoTrinity3 chapter 6 . 2/25
Oh My God!please please update soon! i love cannon's like this
bartinigirl03 chapter 6 . 2/24
I had thought I had read this story already so I was like hmm let’s reread, but obviously I hadn’t. Love it!
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »