Reviews for Desperate Measures
please continue I love this story
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 7/10
Wow! Awesome chapter! But, if they have Peter now, what will happen to Voldemort?
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 7/10
The older ladies are playing very Slytherin game, well done! I always hated Dumbledore for leaving Harry with the dursleys. He could have cast different blood wards with his magical relatives. Wouldn't it be safer with the magical relatives anyway? At least, they could and would protect him.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 7/10
I wish it was like that in the books! Thank you for writing this version! I like it very much.
Poor Draco is so jealous. I think he doesn't realise his attraction yet but already acts on it. And he has a reason - Hermione is very popular.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 7/10
Love Slytherin Hermione! I always thought that she had a bit from each house, to be honest. I'm surprised neither she or Milly teased Graham about his mother in retaliation but your type of revenge is even better.
On the side note, i know exactly what you are going though with your hair. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat :'( And I don't bother either if I don't have to be somewhere important. Drying them section by section with a lot of mousse every day is just too tiresome.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 7/10
I'm in love with this story! I really like how you portrey each character and, especially, the ones that are closer to Hermione.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/10
Amazing! I already love it but, judging from the amount of chapters it's a wip...
shen0 chapter 6 . 7/9
LOVE. THIS. STORY.
Thank you for creating it and please update soon!
babydoll.MK21 chapter 6 . 7/2
omg omg omg omg i love this story :) you know what i love this story it gave me some ideas for my story :D
HGRHfan35 chapter 6 . 6/30
Goodness, what a FA-BU-LOUS story this is! A whole new spin on the pureblood Hermione line.
I hope you continue. I really do.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 6 . 6/28
This story is wonderful and I hope you have the time and inspiration to update soon! I love all your work.
laelruin chapter 6 . 6/28
I love this story! It's absolutely awesome!
Eagerly awaiting more!
L
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 6/27
Be still my heart!
So beautiful
Naida G chapter 6 . 6/24
El siguiente capítulo por favor...
Esperó q no abandones esta historia
aurorap13 chapter 6 . 6/22
Please update I need to know what’s going to happen next. I’m loving how you make the story flow seamlessly!
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »