Reviews for Desperate Measures
Moonkat85 chapter 7 . 5/11
This story is awesome.
Bambu chapter 1 . 5/11
Every so often, I re-read all of your opening chapters to this story. I sort of wallow in the deliciousness of this version of Hermione. She's still completely Hermione but different. You've done a good job with your characterization, not to mention the whole development of the kids. I particularly like your Harry, he's very young in certain ways, and yet so very sweet. I know I've reviewed before, but when I was re-reading today, something struck me about your description of Hermione's braided hair and her black dress. I found myself thinking, "Oh! She looks like Wednesday Addams!"
PushyHerpetologistsAskingForIt chapter 7 . 5/10
Reread this story just now, and I thought I'd just say that I really liked it, thank you
Aldy 97 chapter 7 . 5/9
Amazing story, and a I loved the plot! It reminded me of The Reclamation of Black Magic, and I didn't have hope for coming across a similar story. And I hadn't realise I was a reading another fic of the author of arx domus nigrae! Right now I'm going to binge read aaaaalll of your stories! And later, I will light a candle hoping you will update soon, and that you are healthy and stuff :p
Skyfultower chapter 7 . 5/8
Omg. Such a good story. I can't wait to see where it goes. Love all the elements
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 5/2
An interesting start. The Grangers are dead, Hermione is a Black, Harry is not with the Dursleys!

If you feel like writing it, I have a story seed.
Lily does not trust Dumbledork and gets the Prophecy from him somehow.
James does not loan the old fool his Cloak Of Invisibility.
Instead of hiding in Britain Lily takes Harry and a reluctant James and runs far away.
NOT FRANCE, Australia, Macusa, Japan(anime cross?) India?(meet the Patils?)
Lily leaves behind a trap, golems(think solid wizarding pictures) and a few tons of muggle explosives!
Tom goes BOOM!

Albus thinks the prophecy fulfilled but no boy-who-lived.

Expand on that how you wish.
Oh this fic is so fun! I usually don't really like pure blood Hermione bc a lot of the times it feels like it's a betrayal to her roots, but I think you did a really good job of communicating her roots and keeping her personality true to herself. I really enjoyed this!
Tam chapter 7 . 4/20
Damn, where have I been?! This is intriguing. I'm sucked in once again.
Quaziemoto chapter 7 . 4/18
Great story, I hope you intend to continue it? I will keep checking on it for continuation.
Kel chapter 7 . 4/3
Great story
I would love to have more.
nunes chapter 7 . 4/3
Parabéns por postar mais um capítulo realmente gosto quando atualiza suas histórias porque cada uma é melhor que a outra Muita inspiração Deus abençoe
jada951 chapter 7 . 3/23
This is an excellent story and I hope you will continue w/ it at some point.

It's nice to see other characters so much a part of the narrative.

Here's hope the muse strikes you sometime to work some more on the story.
It is well crafted and enjoyable to read!
EdenMae chapter 1 . 3/21
Please update soon you left it at such a exciting cliffhanger and I can’t wait for more! Great story and I hope your are safe and well!
blueoceandragon chapter 7 . 3/21
I just stared this story and love it! So happy Harry has a family. Great characters and super engaging plot. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Veronika Daneov chapter 7 . 3/21
Hey, this is a wonderful story. I’m really enjoying it. Thank you so much for getting the Czernin surname correct at least in this story. What’s with the Czech connection in your stories? Familial reasons? I am aware now that your health issues allow you to write only occasionally, so I’ll try to come regularly to check on your stories. Take care!
1,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »