Reviews for Desperate Measures
CelestialWings65 chapter 7 . 5/24
This is amazing! I couldn't stop reading and am so invested in this! You have a great talent and I'm excited in the upcoming chapters!
CNoun chapter 7 . 5/20
darn, this has to be a slow buildup against albus' ruin xd

in the end the man is alone in his machinations
hitokori midnight chapter 7 . 4/19
please please update this book! its amazing and I cant wait for albus to get ripped to shreds!
RillaBlytheWrites chapter 7 . 4/9
Ahhhh this was such an amazing chapter! I hope you update soon. I feel very invested in this story, and am dying to know what will happen with Harry, whether they’ll go to Durmstrang, and just how Dumbledore will be taken down.
aallen26 chapter 7 . 4/8
Please update soon! It’s so good!
HollyGlen chapter 6 . 4/7
Ahhh I loved how Pettigrew was captured! I’m loving BAMF Cassiopeia and Hermione.
HollyGlen chapter 4 . 4/7
I’m loving this so much that I have to keep reminding myself it hasn’t been updated in ages, just so I’m ready for the goodness to end! Pleeeease say you’ll update again soon! I’ve already grown to love these characters so much.
HollyGlen chapter 2 . 4/7
Ooh I love the wand versus blood magic part here at the end! I really enjoy the way you’re portraying pureblood society, and the Black family in general. Also, I know they probably won’t end up together but I can’t help but ship Draco and Hermione.
Absolutely brilliant. I love how you’ve written Hermione and her relationship with her family!
Dances with Willows chapter 7 . 3/25
This has been a really interesting read. Thank you so much for sharing. Going to hit follow just in case you ever update this again. I am off to go read more of your works.
aiachrstn0809 chapter 7 . 3/25
i need moreee
DemonicFox6548 chapter 7 . 3/24
Omg! Yes im so happy this is still updating! I live this fic. Live how Hermione has her sassy moments and is an 'as Adrian calls her' an imp -. I ship them. Also down with Dumbledore!
CeredwenFlame chapter 7 . 3/23
This is very good. I hope you can update it soon.
nashtah chapter 7 . 3/20
Great story and I can not wait to see what happens next with Lupin and Harry
Bentears chapter 7 . 3/14
Wow this is great! Cant wait to find out what happens next!
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »