Reviews for Shelby
Pikachu chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
Hey,Could ja make Stan a gogglehead and give him the Reigun nd Shotgun and This Spirit aura weapon I made up called:The Legendary sword know as the Holy Blade omly held by Stan the Chosen HAM-HAM!
Hamtaro chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
GR! THAT PIPSQUEK! THAT MANGY LITTLE RODENT! I WILL WIN THAT HAMHAM! GR! SON OF A&%%$%!
Pikachu chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
HEy,CAn please guess star me as Hamtaro's secret identity The Masked Mouse! PLEAASEE! Devin:"Sigh,they won't let you Pika pal! An' besides takeru can't let ya since he's busy making out with Kuziamon aftr getting saved by her!" PIKACHU! But CAN I? DON'T MAKE ME DO THE FACE AND NO BODY CAN RESIST THE FACE! Devin:"HUMPH!" Pikachu makes the face! Devin:NO NOT THY FACE! THE EYS! OK OK!
Inu-kun chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
Really good. Only, it's Tetsusaiga o.o; (P.S, dont you have to be a hanyou (half demon) to weild it? XD;) Oh, -chan referrs to girls lol SesshoUmaru is really cool P Really good!
SilverStarOfHope09 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I loved it .It is wonderful and the bestest.;)
Seramyth chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
I really like the cute ending! I can't wait to read the sequal that you told me about in the is a really good fic. Keep up the good work!
Mitsukai William chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
This is a great fic. Keep up the good work!
StinkerBW chapter 7 . 3/3/2003
Your fic 'Shelby' was really good. I hope you make a sequel.
StinkerBW chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Your fic is pretty good. But I don't like the fact that Hamtaro likes Shelby. Is your fic going to be HB or not?
Lowri Smith chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
very nice! luv the fight sene! Good Job Inu-chan! *hands her Hiei with his cloak off*

*cuddles Kurama* okay till i see u later

Ja Ne

**Sabrina Black Snapeish**
Seramyth chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
Shelby! Stan! O.O() *faints* *rises* I like how this is going. For one thing, I have a cousin named Shelby. Another is this fic rocks! Do write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
lol!little hamham sessromru!
Xero Wright chapter 4 . 1/9/2003
Two words: KEEP GOING!

Three more words: THIS IS COOL!
j32 chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
Cute story about you're origonal Ham-ham
Xero Wright chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Hey so you updated! it's still a good story, I really can't wait for Chapter 4! I got Chapter 32 up on my fic now, and people now don't want it to end, I'm swamped in reviews, and requests, and I don't know what to do but just comply to them. I really don't want my story to end either, and I want to see more of this story, it's so good! And you've really got the Ham-Hams personalities down good!