Reviews for They Knew Nothing About Him, That's About To Change
Kavita chapter 4 . 9/23
Why?
Please continue
96Silvertongue12 chapter 2 . 9/14
I'd like to rant but I'll just make one comment. If Tony died then shield wouldn't be so advanced, they all would be having to live in a shitty place and their tech would be shit. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention they'd all have died by a nuke or a leviathan or ended up having Loki being the king of the world or Loki would have killed cap. Okay, so I'm ranting, but all I'm saying is they are all nothing without tony.
aoslover2001 chapter 4 . 7/23
i wish you would continue
noooooooo
Thanks for writing what you did though
ima chapter 4 . 5/28
please continou
afedrigo chapter 4 . 3/30
I really like this! You're doing super well and I got hooked on just the first few chapters! I hope you'll consider continuing this, even if it's only short chapters each time.
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 4 . 3/26
Maybe more of a rift between them? Not Tony, I mean, Clint, Bruce, and Coulson. To show Tony that people care
Hello m8 chapter 4 . 3/21
story about tony freaking out / breaking character in front of the avengers and it worries them?
please update real soon
Reader chapter 4 . 1/8
Could you do a version were the team find out about Natasha's past in something like truth and dare or if her past comes up (Ivan Petrovich)
SarahAmber chapter 4 . 1/7
Can I adopt this if you aren't going to do anything with it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
you shoudl have at least done another chapter! i would have loved to see everyone's reactions to that comment at the end made by tony
Wandervibes28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Sad that this won't continue, it was great...
Yabbit chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Argh... Such an amazing beginning. Well im still going to follow so if you start writing and posting again, i am a very loyal follower and can't wait for more.
:P
Hardy chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
What the fucking hell is up with your OOC characters, it's so awful. Why the hell would super spy Natasha be an asshole with control issues, when we know that she knows EXACTLY how heroic he is. And Steve? Sure he and Tony argue but in the end they are about each other. Also Fury is OOC and Wanda is OOC (we all know she forgives Tony)

Jesus fucking christ at least give us a warning that they'll be Extrreme bashing