Reviews for They Knew Nothing About Him, That's About To Change
I'm mad at you now.
AshleyEverfree chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Please continue! You are an amazing writer! I love this! But you do what you want, not what others want.
Kavita chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
Why?
Please continue
96Silvertongue12 chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
I'd like to rant but I'll just make one comment. If Tony died then shield wouldn't be so advanced, they all would be having to live in a shitty place and their tech would be shit. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention they'd all have died by a nuke or a leviathan or ended up having Loki being the king of the world or Loki would have killed cap. Okay, so I'm ranting, but all I'm saying is they are all nothing without tony.
aoslover2001 chapter 4 . 7/23/2017
i wish you would continue
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
noooooooo
Thanks for writing what you did though
ima chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
please continou
afedrigo chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
I really like this! You're doing super well and I got hooked on just the first few chapters! I hope you'll consider continuing this, even if it's only short chapters each time.
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
Maybe more of a rift between them? Not Tony, I mean, Clint, Bruce, and Coulson. To show Tony that people care
Hello m8 chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
story about tony freaking out / breaking character in front of the avengers and it worries them?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
please update real soon
Reader chapter 4 . 1/8/2017
Could you do a version were the team find out about Natasha's past in something like truth and dare or if her past comes up (Ivan Petrovich)
SarahAmber chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
Can I adopt this if you aren't going to do anything with it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
you shoudl have at least done another chapter! i would have loved to see everyone's reactions to that comment at the end made by tony
Wandervibes28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Sad that this won't continue, it was great...