Reviews for Stumble
LimitedEternity chapter 72 . 9/10
Your mother with all the love she had left. What a line. What a stoy. I throughly enjoyed this and it left off in a great spot, they all get their maybe ever afters. It's not perfect, they all aren't okay, but now at least they have a fair chance at getting there eventually.
LimitedEternity chapter 65 . 9/10
A team of monsters. Yes, I love this desgination. I love a Sakura that is ever but as crazy juiced up as her teammates.
LimitedEternity chapter 48 . 9/6
I KNEW IT. I KNEW MORE PEOPLE THAN THEM WENT BACK. It was all the little changes! But now who is the last one? Hmmmm. Wasn't expecting Hidan though.
LimitedEternity chapter 30 . 9/5
Noooooooo I knew he'd get his eye on her eventually, but noooooooo.
LimitedEternity chapter 25 . 9/5
That was every bit as dark as I was hoping. Its good that they now have more of an inkling besides shadowed eyes as to what's going on with her.
LimitedEternity chapter 22 . 9/5
"Make me" ooooooh those were fighting word even with the first version of Sakura.
LimitedEternity chapter 20 . 9/5
I'm almost sad that Sai won't be a shinobi this time around but considering everything that happened he really truly deserves to have a happy normal life.
LimitedEternity chapter 16 . 9/5
It's great how people are picking up that Sakura isn't quite right. Too many time travel stories have her going back, being flippen exceptional, and no one so much as blinks. It kinda takes me out of the story when that happens, like how can shinobi not notice her acting like well, a little war scared shinobi? So awesome on that front. Other fronts too, like how she's slowly bringing everyone together and making then stronger.
LimitedEternity chapter 8 . 9/5
HES STILL THERE? Oh yeah, something with this timeline is really, really off.
LimitedEternity chapter 6 . 9/5
Ahhhhh that's what's I thought was happening, she's skilled but still at 23 mentally too young to really know how to properly cover up her oddities. I wonder if they're gonna ask how on Earth she knows all that from a civilian family!
LimitedEternity chapter 5 . 9/5
I love Kou, I am such a sucker for the nya thing. I once added someone in a game because their tagnsaid "ADD ME NYAHA" I am enjoying the oddly old Sakura, I'm curious how far she can take being so mature before it catches everyone's eye.
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 9/5
I love all these little changes that aren't quite adding up. Makese wonder if they either are in an alternate timeline or if someone else has been sent back too!
Alcodonia chapter 72 . 9/4
Oh jeez the ending was so good! Makes me want to cry a little, I can't believe it's over! Definitely a fanfic I'll reread over and over. (I know there's know sequel but I'll still hope for one lol)
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 9/3
Good story.
Phm Thanh Tm chapter 1 . 9/3
It's so great, so good but so badIt makes me cry so much.
But I can't stop reading TT