Reviews for Stumble
Sha-min chapter 72 . just now
This is the best sakura-centric fanfic I've ever read! Kudos to you. Thank you for not abandoning this story and coming up with a great ending unlike so many others on this site
RafeFallstar chapter 1 . 2/16
The first chapter reminds me of the show, Charmed.
Perspicacity chapter 72 . 2/11
An enjoyable story. Thanks for writing and posting it.
Lemon Grenade chapter 27 . 2/9
Hi, I'm liking the story, but I'm currently on chapter 27. Assignment, but its just a repeated post of the chapter with Shino and the wasps. Just letting you know so that you can fix it or pull it down.
BOSS02109 chapter 72 . 2/6
thanks for this.

thank you.
XxBirdxOfxHermesxX chapter 48 . 2/3
Whoa. Wait a second. Holy shit. My mind has officially been blown! First time reading this fanfiction (HOW IS THIS THE FIRST TIME IM READING THIS AMAZING FANFICTION!?) and I have to say...chapter 48 has thrown me for a loop. what the hell. I'm going to...continue reading now...expect another review at the end...

But seriously, holy shit lol. amazing!

If this isn't already completed (I'm on mobilethen I hope and pray to God that you're still writing on this!uuugh. Beautimus!
Carnival14 chapter 72 . 2/3
AMAZING!
Guess chapter 72 . 2/2
This is honestly one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever read. It was emotional and horrifying, but so hilarious and captivating. Bravo.
SarahFanaFanta chapter 45 . 1/30
DUUUUUUDE! THAT CHAPTER ENDING! (yeah my first comment in 45 chapter... sorry! Just so you know I love is so far! a bit angst but really great
Roransted chapter 72 . 1/28
This was literally one of my favorite stories I’ve ever read. I’m so sad it’s over!
MADEGlorious chapter 72 . 1/27
*ugly cries* This was/is such a beautiful fic! I loved every word of it! Thank You for the hard work and and dedication!
TobiTheVeryBest chapter 72 . 1/26
Well then, feel kind of empty now... Crap...

I have to say sir/ ma'am (forgive me if I get it wrong with either) this is one hell of a fic. Can't say I have read too many time travel fics in the Naruto fandom or otherwise, but this fic blows every single one I've read completely out of the water (and onto the boat). I have only read one time travel fic that comes even remotely close to how good this one is, and that fic is hands down one of my favorite fics of all time. You have a decent amount of spelling errors but I'm willing to over look that. Why? Because the plot, the character developmentit's good! I especially like how this story is progressive, and explores the old reality through Sachiko's eyes, as well as the new one through Sakura'sI for one have never seen that done in the smooth manner that you did. This fic is by far the greatest Naruto fic I have read, not that watered down harem crap, or the fics where the main character sh*t stomps every single villain with some bullcrap power that either shouldn't exist, or completely unbalances the story. I know, I know! This IS Naruto, and they are supposed to be over powered. But that's a bit of a moot point when I see 3 year old Naruto 1 shot Orichimaru. But enough of that, I really enjoyed this story, and it hurts to know that there will not be a sequel, hopefully Hoshigaki is this good? Any who, good luck with future fics my good sir/ ma'am/ insert here, and thanks for writing this.
Sebine chapter 72 . 1/26
Needs more lesbianing.
Sebine chapter 64 . 1/25
FUCK. YOUR. MOAT.
TobiTheVeryBest chapter 62 . 1/25
Why! Orichimaru! That's wonderful news!
2,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »