Reviews for Honor-Bound
kukuhimanpr chapter 47 . 1/7
and thus ends the tale of annoying twin of fail lenghenrietta von carstein 2.0 dusty boogaloo.
kukuhimanpr chapter 40 . 1/7
griffons t-posing each other. nothing to see here. just nature doing what it does, everyone.
kukuhimanpr chapter 36 . 1/7
jiro: fite me! (in his mindGuess I'll Die")
shepard: so you have chosen deathone-shotted jiro**
kukuhimanpr chapter 36 . 1/7
dang it. whenever fail leng the cereal killer is involved, many things would become FAIL. even shepard's plot armor can't help there. dang it bioware for insisting a shallow assassin named fail leng to be shepard's antagonist in ME3.
kukuhimanpr chapter 34 . 1/6
the revelation about the old ones and chaos connection to the reapers was mind blowing. shepard really takes a lot of critical damage to her sanity from that.
Delta Sigma72 chapter 54 . 11/18/2021
Holy... not many writers can keep the hits rolling like this story did, this had my blood pumping in ways I haven't felt since reading my first love, Halo:the Flood.

Sir, you on one talented man and I know you'll keep the good work and the massive hits acomin'.
randomuser855 chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Hahahaha! I thought this was the 40K world for a second and the world Shepard landed on just happened to be a Medieval World.
In a way I'm glad I'm wrong...? I'm not very versed in the Fantasy world of Warhammer so I'll need to learn as I go.

Glad to have stumbled upon this fic and cheering you on author! Thanks for making my day :)
Stay safe.
redlandforever chapter 28 . 5/12/2021
hmmmph...i would suggest their speculation of the Skaven emptying their empire to field a quarter-million troops would be grossly incorrect given how a) some bits of lore support a global population of billions of Skaven at the higher end (many, many millions at minimum, and b) skaven females reproduce up to 100 offspring a year and they achieve adulthood in five years. they will make up any and losses in this war in no time.
redlandforever chapter 20 . 5/12/2021
ah, reading about the Mako was fun.

i had my own far my humble idea for a better vehicle design than the standard steam tank...basically a slightly up-armored and steam-powered imperial covered war wagon. You would have strips of chainmail or something similar in between wheels to act as treads.

While vastly inferior combat-wise to Shepard's steam Mako, it would have the advantages of being vastly easier to produce and maintain than the standard steam tank while also being a lot more terrain capable.

But yes, the mako blowing the hell out of everything and awe-ing onlookers makes for a fun chapter.
redlandforever chapter 26 . 5/12/2021
and the arrows of nehekherra ignore that which stands between them and the target. ah, the op-ness of arrows that ignore cover.

an interesting note on skeletons that 90% of fiction including Warhammer misses is that skeletons essentially have a tiny-ass "hitbox". no flesh or organs, the only cripple shots being on the limbs and spine (much smaller hit box with no flesh), and the true kill shot is shattering the skull outright. Bullets realistically would be much less effective against skeletons than zombies or mortals just on account of that tiny "hitbox." ah well, its mostly a minor point.
Revliledpembroke chapter 46 . 5/9/2021
She really doesn't have any time for the Normandy, a frigate that could nuke the enemy army from space?

Like, literally space. Above the planet and outside the atmosphere, space.

I don't know, that sounds pretty fucking useful to me
Revliledpembroke chapter 37 . 5/9/2021
No mention of Gor-Rok, huh? Strange.

Did he not exist at this point?
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 5/8/2021
Alright, why do you think they would attempt to execute Shepard for witchery? She's hardly serving the vampires, necromancy, or the Chaos Gods with her gravity magiks.
DebaterMax chapter 52 . 2/15/2021
I cried for an orc
Wolfman217 chapter 53 . 2/13/2021
Shepard should have been Empress. Absolutely.
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »