Reviews for The Missing Piece
dianalillian chapter 5 . 6/1
Hey there. This is such a nice story. I like the unpredictability and darkness of the characters. I hope to see how this plot unfolds.
lula chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
I really like it! Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
SHit why
ShirazakiYami chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
It kinda seems like either satsuki was always like, favoured or something like that and she just always tagged along. That's really sad if you ask m
iciclefangAJ chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Great chapter! I'm wondering if the notebook held information about not having any of her own friends. And I'd like to see a Kazuto interlude please!
phoenixalia chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
OMG OMG OMG can I just say that I'm loving Natsuki more as the story progresses? What will Dai-chan do when Natsu might be taken away from him? Ohohohoho~ I can't wait.

I love strong, capable heroines like Natsuki!
Red raspberries chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Awesome story. I'm curious to see where it goes. Please update soon.
belladu57 chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Very good
RoastedPorkchop chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
It's a great story, and I think I may have a crush on Kazuto, I don't know I think the story's progressing fine so far. How many chapters will the Teiko Arc be? And I'm excited for Natsuki to meet the rest of the GOM. I wonder how their relationships will be?

Ah, well. Update soon please :D
Akashicchi-ssu chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
This is a great first chapter :D I like the Oc's name and I also like her friends. The last part with Aomine about how she looks at him as is really interesting. I wonder what that was about?
Akatsuki chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This chapter is beautiful! I really saw how she interacts with them in a way. I can get a clear definition of her relationship to the GOM. I wonder what will happen next. Update soon please! :D
unknownher chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
NEXT CHAPTER. OHMYGOD WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER. I CANT BELIEV IT ENDED TOO. I LIKE THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Update please! Is she in Rakuzan with Akashi? Will she be their manager? I kind of already ship her Akashi.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Is she in rakuzan with akashi? I like this new idea! There arent alot of ocs as momois sister. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
That's a great start. Keep it up!