Reviews for The new Mrs Potter
Mauricio Cuellar chapter 4 . 6/14
Es bueno pero me uniera gustado que pusiera sus calificaciones de todos
Eroldin chapter 7 . 4/24
Indeed , accepting the opinion of your wife (or partner in general), leads to a happy marriage.

Always accepting doesn't mean always following however. Keep that in mind.
Shilmizta chapter 5 . 3/21
Love it!
Beth1112 chapter 22 . 2/24
I really enjoyed your story.
BillBrink chapter 16 . 1/15
Luna's conversion is overdone, especially since she doesn't exhibit an allure or attract a lot of sexual desire from other males. She would be better off if she had a fairy heritage and something about it required early bonding.
blood enraged chapter 1 . 12/18/2023
this review is just because i saw you had 999 reviews and i have ocd and wanted to bring that number up by one, cheers mate
Alwin-nl chapter 22 . 9/27/2023
Well written in my opinion, and a very fun read.

Also, as to your last comment: considering the fact that thousands, perhaps millions of people write fan fiction, what is ‘original’? It’s like saying “you can use nothing anyone has ever thought of before”. Good luck with that… I think “being original” in fan fiction means “using parts of the original story (otherwise it wouldn’t be fan fiction) combined with a creative way to express a story”.

I’ve read hundreds of “time travel” stories by now and none of them are the same. Sure, they use the same premesis but calling a writer out on that would be like saying “this music is unoriginal because the beat is 120BPM”.
Alwin-nl chapter 8 . 9/27/2023
Bikes aren’t trousers, they don’t come in pairs lol.
Nonsensicalrants chapter 1 . 6/3/2023
I just found this while going back over my favorites. I am POSITIVE I have never read this story in my life. Must have added it planning to come back and read it later. Not a fan, but thanks for writing anyways
HalfBlood Prince chapter 22 . 3/6/2023
This way of getting married so easily was hilarious, but I did not like the way Pansy was introduced. either way I enjoyed this story... :D
Chris Fox chapter 22 . 1/18/2023
I have read this entire story... And, I enjoyed it! I loved the characters that became wives, and I enjoyed seeing the ending, luna, goddess bless her she always makes me smile. Thank you for writing this story it was very entertaining and I really did enjoying it greatly!
Slowest Turtle chapter 7 . 1/2/2023
I get what seems off now. Almost all the "good" characters are pretty much the same person. All speech patterns are similar.

Word choices (every character excessively uses words that you normally wouldn't hear in everyday conversation; case in point: both Hermione and Harry use the word "shall" at least a couple times within the first 7 chapters).

I'll reiterate. I like this story. It's middle-tier when considering all the trash that you can run across on sites like this. The author just doesn't seem to have the experience or vocabulary to write a fanfic that feels like a real novel instead of a fanfic.
Slowest Turtle chapter 1 . 1/2/2023
Not the worst story, but the dialogue is rather stilted and unnatural. It just doesn't seem like real people are having these conversations. It's like a computer generated fic, or at least the character interactions seem so.
subhogue chapter 22 . 11/28/2022
Great story, loved it all.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 22 . 11/12/2022