Reviews for The other Lance girl
LivininCorsets chapter 14 . 1/2/2019
Ok so, “Flick” already stopped Ollie from dropping bodies but leaving evidence with a beaten villain then? I can’t remember who he killed and who he handed over from the first season. And apparently she’s always been the moral center of the group while Ollie was the devil on their shoulders as it were- and she cleaned up their messes.

Oooh Ollie isn’t gonna be happy with the boyfriend whom wanted uploaded that mistake of a virus- which she prolly did out of grief in a round about way since she was so busy taking care of everyone who took care of her?
lover of crimemance chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
this is a great story I would love to read more
LapisLazuliRose chapter 14 . 7/29/2017
Love, love, love.
CNH chapter 14 . 3/21/2017
Normally I try not to read stories that are more cannon with the show as I tend to get mixed up with what is then going on in the show verse in the fic. However this one is pretty good and different enough that I am looking forward to continuing on when more comes. Also enough time has lapsed form the beginning of the show and the start of this story that there is no way to get confused, thank goodness as I reallly like it and would like read more when its posted. Keep up the good work.
changeling girl chapter 14 . 3/19/2017
Cutell story I really like it.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
Nice start. I'm enjoying how Felicity is part of the Lance family, while also having a past with Oliver. I def look forward to the time when Sara makes a visit. I know she doesn't officially come back till the second season, but I wonder if she ever visited in between League missions. Maybe you could have her pay a visit this year and get caught by Felicity. Lol. Great job so far and I hope we get another update soon.
SpanishAccent1 chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
Omg my heart! When he was pleading her not to give up on him. I'm loving this story
SOPPNATION chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
This is perfect, love this story and I love the longer chapters! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
A-mazing as always
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
Will you do a chapter where oliver gets arrested and felicity sees his scars
MusicLover463 chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
From what I was reading it seemed that Felicity kind of put herself in the position of helping Old Oliver. Helping him when he messed up and then she ended up cleaning the mess, and also being peace maker. From Oliver's POV he knew that Felicity was/is a good friend but never appreciated her as one, or acknowledged that she was the one putting effort in the friendship. That's just my theory, hoped that helped.
Great chapter by the way.
Sunshine0977 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Just found this story and I am truly enjoying it. I look forward to reading more of it. I like the twist of Felicity being a Lance, and being there for Thea (and Oliver). Don't think I didn't notice that Felicity is cataloging details in her mind, even if she isn't making any connections yet! Same with Diggle. If Oliver drags his feet too long, he may get the decision taken away from him as to how Felicity discovers his secret. I am genuinely interested in how Felicity's presence in this story from the beginning will change this story from the show.

Thanks for sharing.
MusicLover463 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Little sad this is kinda a short chapter but any update is great. I'm just so excited for the progression of this story. Nice to get some thoughts from Detective Lance and hope another update is soon.
MusicLover463 chapter 12 . 3/5/2017
I'm in love with this story. Hope another update is in the near future.
Killjoys4Life chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Pooh, time of judgement is Green Arrow for time to kill bad guys!