Reviews for Childhood Living
yay chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Epic. This was hilarious and amazing.
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OH MY GOD. YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME. DIDN'T STOP LAUGHING FOR ONE BIT.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This was a FANTASTIC story! I really liked it!
Alexandra Smollett chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Dumbledores line: "Good heavens... is it June already?" made me laugh madly. Congratulations on making a "baby" story that is mercifully short and quite funny.
Tipsy chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
that was great! it was also kinda cute (Unkey Snapey ahh!)
loonyluna chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Quite hilarious...hahahaha.
loveology chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I loved it. xDD
Noriko M. Chijinu chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
jajajajajajajajajajaja!

that was so funny and cute!

aaw Draco withhis stuffed dragon! cute cute cute!

jejeje tha last muppet babies thing was great i used to watch 'em long time ago!

_
sevter chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Oh...poor Voldie *snicker* bwahahahahahahaha!
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
This is so funny. One of the best I have ever read.
Katani Petitedra chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Oh god, I was literally rolling on the floor when I read this. This is one of the most hilarious fics I have ever read. You are going on my favorites.
Sirius Skylighter chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Would you believe me if I told you that this is the best HP fic I've read so far? *shakes her head* My words are simply not enough to describe how good this is. *starts laughing madly* "Any moment, O Exalted F├╝hrer of Darkness, and your followers will be here to aid you." Really, I didn't know Wormtail was that creative... _ And my namesake and Lupin keep stealing Snape's boots and candy? Poor Unky Snapey... I haven't yet read your other fics, but I'm going to do it instantly after finishing this!

And I'm going to die in seven days? Well, this was certainly worth it... *grins in a worrying kind of way and points a wand at your* And now...YOU WRITE MORE ABOUT PERPETUAL ANNOYED!SNAPE AND INCOMPETENT!DEATH EATERS OR IT'S "CRUCIO" FOR YOU!
TotallyMe chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
That was hilarious! I was laughing so hard! I thought it looked a bit strange with it being so long, but just one chapter, but once I ghot to reading it, I agree with the not splitting it up and having multiple chapters. That was perfect!
Werepup chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
awwww...snapey has a heart and you had lil' ronniekins and muppet babies I wuv u!
Marippe chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
It's gold, Dommi! Gold!

Holy shit, I still can't believe you worked the Muppet Babies theme song into it.