Reviews for Forever Mine
Kim chapter 22 . 5/20
Please update soon. Don’t listen to bad comments about your stories it’s yours if they don’t like it then they move on another story or author plus they are so wicked and post in anonymous
Disgusting thirsty bitches like you make me sick! You're so damn pathetic, I bet people that know you are embarrassed. Get some self worth because the way you portray Ana is disgusting. She isn't a thirsty dumb fuck like you that lets Christian treat her like shit on the bottom of his shoe. Just because you'd probably take his shit, isn't how Ana would. She doesn't act like she's just a hole for Christian to fuck and treat like dirt. That's your shitty projecting behavior. And you're so dumb and thirsty you don't see how pathetic you are.
You guys are dumb as fuck. I swear you write them so immaturely, it is hilarious. They are grown folks you idiots. They aren’t high school students. Are you guys sheltered or young? You obviously don’t know how older people act. Wow. Trash.
You need more help in writing because this is really bad shit. It’s so close to be considered trash.
Harlipen chapter 22 . 1/5
I hope you continue this story. It's great what you've done so far.
rcjr3905 chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
Wow I have just found this story! I LOVE it. I hope you continue it
joan.goldman.9 chapter 22 . 9/5/2017
Well, I was expecting Christian to explode but I didn't think that Mia would explode right back at him! Hopefully Drew didn't hear what Mia was saying about Elena?

I do love how those two make up. So they are both going to Italy in a few weeks. What will Carla think about that although Carla did tell her to make things right?

I hope all is well with you and your family.
susancollins522 chapter 22 . 8/6/2017
Very good story I hope you come back an continue with it
chillyadams chapter 22 . 5/17/2017
Oh man! I've just read 22 chapters and loved every second as it wasn't updated for a year thinking it would be complete! Please finish this story?
Gabriella91 chapter 22 . 2/15/2017
Please Continue on. I would like to read about what happens to Ana and Christian.
Ihootie chapter 22 . 2/13/2017
Dang I hope the movie gives you guys inspiration to come back to this one.
Gabriella91 chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
Keep going with the story I want to read what happens next with Christian and Ana.
Ebbyeyes chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
I like the Drew and Mia pairing. Great story. I felt like Ana might be preggers
Ebbyeyes chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Oh Christian
Ebbyeyes chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
I think Liam will be a problem. Not sure why Ana didn't tell Christian that her ex is her new editor. I think she is just feeling Sawyer following her.