Reviews for Forever Mine
rcjr3905 chapter 22 . 11/6
Wow I have just found this story! I LOVE it. I hope you continue it
joan.goldman.9 chapter 22 . 9/5
Well, I was expecting Christian to explode but I didn't think that Mia would explode right back at him! Hopefully Drew didn't hear what Mia was saying about Elena?

I do love how those two make up. So they are both going to Italy in a few weeks. What will Carla think about that although Carla did tell her to make things right?

I hope all is well with you and your family.
susancollins522 chapter 22 . 8/6
Very good story I hope you come back an continue with it
chillyadams chapter 22 . 5/17
Oh man! I've just read 22 chapters and loved every second as it wasn't updated for a year thinking it would be complete! Please finish this story?
Gabriella91 chapter 22 . 2/15
Please Continue on. I would like to read about what happens to Ana and Christian.
Ihootie chapter 22 . 2/13
Dang I hope the movie gives you guys inspiration to come back to this one.
Gabriella91 chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
Keep going with the story I want to read what happens next with Christian and Ana.
Ebbyeyes chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
I like the Drew and Mia pairing. Great story. I felt like Ana might be preggers
Ebbyeyes chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Oh Christian
Ebbyeyes chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
I think Liam will be a problem. Not sure why Ana didn't tell Christian that her ex is her new editor. I think she is just feeling Sawyer following her.
MELYLOOP chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
I love this story, I've read it multiple times already and I can't wait for more, please please update soon.
Write-More-Fluff chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
Drew is a dog and I think Mia should find someone else.
dutch potterfan chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Hope Mia gives Drew a chance and ge won't fuck it up.
posses45 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
You best get out your laptop this story has potential and more.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
Love this story yes Christian is alittle overbearing but what works for one couple doesn't mean it works with all couples. Will be waiting for more chapters.