Reviews for Counterplay
rycorop chapter 20 . 7/21
This story is so intense and has filled me with so many questions! I really hope you do continue this story. It's just way too good to be stopped!

Hope you're safe and doing well!
detheroc chapter 20 . 3/8
Actually I was wonder when you going to continue. I was even able to re-read it. And I would love to see what will happen next. Also now that I know that you are OK it was even better news. Well, I'll wait. Keep up a good job. Can't wait for this story to continue
SpearWolf chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Hey, R. Just kind of doing this because you didn't come on and I guess you made a new writing e-mail.
SWATKatstrsq chapter 19 . 2/26/2017
i love the story i just wish more would be updated.
detheroc chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
You know after reading this whole story i were impressed. I still wish for more uploads. Because when I was a kid it use to be my favorite cartoon. Thank you to make such a good story and keep them in character.

I wonder if in your story there will be like Swat Kats indentety will be revealed in public and there would be alot harder for them to hide. But consider of they heroic deeds, there will be people who will support them, even might expand their team )))

Keep up a Good work!
PrimeReader chapter 19 . 5/31/2016
Glad to hear!
Trekker77 chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
It's official, Steele is a psycho...
UselessProvid chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
Your writing is really good, but there is a lot going on with chracters and plots. I like your OCs.
Megakat Salvage chapter 16 . 3/7/2016
You might be a tiny bit rushed this chapter but you have multiple scenes going on. I'm not really feeling there's something to complain about here. Though I do have a couple questions. I don't understand how Felina and the cyclotron were ejected (or why they'd go out together) and I don't understand by what mechanism T-Bone couldn't get the straps to his seat. Is that something that happens with jet crashes, the buckles lock up or whatever?

Also DON'T YOU DARE KILL THE COMMANDER!
Epic410 chapter 16 . 3/5/2016
The dinner scene was great. I think I have a feeling who the mysterious kat is though. Is Megakat City in a different Country than New Kat City?
Taz chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
MORE IMPORTANTLY... will Razor recover from that make out and WHAT DID RAVI HAVE FOR DINNER?

Lol.

Good chapter, man. Marco's humanity...katmanity... is finally cracking. A soul can only take so much. Definitely a turning point I liked to see.

What's become of T-bone and Felina? Will Steele get his? Staying tuned.
Megakat Salvage chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
Oh, Lev, you're back! Marco, what are you gonna do after eating Ravi's delicious curry? You're headed to Alkatraz. Or a grave. And LOL TIM! And T-Bone, Lieutenant?! Where are you?

Also I think it's:
"Blah, blah, blah," said Bob (note the comma). I think?
Trekker77 chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
This is an outstanding story! Love how you make Steele a conniving bad guy, that he's not some dumb goofball that Commander Feral can order around anymore. But what are his ultimate plans, I wonder? Interesting, the plot thickens!
Megakat Salvage chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
Oooooh, Steele, you, you...! All that, all that was more misdirection and chaos and messing with the mob and killing Enforcers and nearly killing Callie to get the Enforcers chasing the wrong guys?! Oh you are evil, evil! And what do you even know about jets you cowardly foul beast? Is it wrong that I'm angrier at Steele than I am at Marco, the hired murderer?

I had no idea there were so many layers going on here. How do you think this up? And where's Lev gone and FELINA AND T-BONE! You can't let them die they have to get married and have swat babies :(

And no you're not doing too much dialogue over the phone. It makes sense for them to be talking over the phone.
Megakat Salvage chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET FELINA AND T-BONE KILLED!?