Reviews for Mother's Boy
blue moon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
cool story
Psycho Tangerine chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Kim and Eric are married? I have got to read these in order. Great story, but what were the chances that Eric would get trapped with his estranged mother in a building collapse?
Hannah chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
The Eric that you have written has... evolved? so much since you have started to write him. The stories that you have given him are good and believable, and written well.

Delicious story, this was. Bittersweet, but set in all the right ways. (Hn... I hope it doesn't sound like I'm hungry right now.) Fantastic work!
cmar chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Really liked this, very suspenseful, and I liked the interaction between Eric and his mother.

The usual great job from you.
Tevrah chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
That was really good! I really liked it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
JAY! you didn't make me wait! (Thank you, thank you, thank you!)

Another great chapter, another grand canyon. Just loved Ellie and Alice. And Eric and Annie were priceless. Wonder how he's gonna explain that one... All in all, I'm basically going crazy.

But I can tell that this story is gonna be worth it. Nice one.
Manders1953 chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
Great story. Very well written. Keep up the good work. _
The Girl in the Red Jacket chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
*Keeps back the sequel bunnies* Back! Back!

This is so screaming for a sequel.
LG chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
This was a great story...
Dagmar chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
Woo-hoo! Terrific stuff - what a Christmas present! Thank you! (Btw, my birthday's in June ... *hint, hint*)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH! I can't believe you did that! That's not a clifhanger! It's the grand canyon! Aw man, this is so unfair. Very nice, suspense, can't wait for chapter two!

Taylor huh? And Ben 'knows' her? Ok, I can't wait. (So don't make me... please?)
Ibonekoen chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
Okay, can I just say that this was well worth the wait? And might I also add that I absolutely freakin' love the irony?
Dagmar chapter 1 . 12/24/2002