Reviews for The Void Behind My Eyes
MyFalseTruth chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
This story is amazing! I love it! Usually I'm not that into agnsty stuff, but when somebody does it as well as this I can't help but love it. I never see much of things when Ryou goes insane, but you make it so cool! I really, really love this.
Mitsu Izumi chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
Too...saaaaad! :..C

I'm crying and it's just so horrible! ... But good writing. Excellent writing. Outstanding writing! I only wish that you were worse at writing so it wouldn't have been as sad.
bansheegrrl chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
really great! more pleaseeee im interested to know what Ryou is doing collecting all these shards :D trying to pull a old school Pegasus and resurrect maybe? new item forging hmmmmmm
lily chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
you didn't I can't believe you! you got yu go to commit suicide? Hey i'm crying now.
lily chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
sniff sniff wah this is so sad is ryou dead?
lily chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
wah! Mommy! Poor poor ryou.i'm cfrying now.
AleCat1230 chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
OMSB! so many are dead yugi, yami, bakura, malik, yami-makik, joey, tea and serenity on the inside and so many more butit is so good and i want to read more but right now there is no more :~( please update soon it is so good and after reading all of them in a row made me tear up a little but not really cry cuz i havent been doing that a lot in the fics ive been reading will ryou ever meet shaadi? he already killed yami and bakura who are spirits and yami-malik who is a second personality so he could probably kill shaadi but i have no idea what he is ive read some fics where he is the ghost of a man bakura killed this is my longest review ever! im favoriting and subing! :~)
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
It IS overrated!
FreakNo94 chapter 13 . 3/30/2007
wah! so sad!

You torture ryou so much... i never liked permanent damage.

update update update

whatll happen next? he goes after the ankh?
FreakNo94 chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Wah! Ry-chan! so poor thing...

ps. onee-chan means big sister. im not sure what little sister is.
Ookami no Mika chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Ookami no Mika: I LOVE this fic. I know is my first review, but what the hell.

Scarlet: Well written mortal.

Mika: I love Ryou King of Thieves... who could imagine it?

Update soon

LightKeeper chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
... *Eyes widen* O.O You scare me... O.O'

(But? See, but.)

RYOU ANGST! Ryou angst and no sign of guy/guy pairings! YAY! I praise you, you are my god, you rule, I love it!
bloodoftheangels chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
i agree sanity is overrated sometimes i wish i wasnt sane great story i dont think ive ever read anything with ryou like that
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
yay! i like this story ! write more !
nobody chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
That was very well written and perhaps one of the best fics I've ever read.