Reviews for To Go Forward
I’m actually annoyed with how petulant you’ve made Jon. He acts like a boy when he is a man, seriously the guy fucking died and now he’s prone to emotional outbursts just cause he has to talk about his parents. Also god forbid you give him the ability to understand what he reads it’s obvious from what we read that rheagar and lyanna were in love but Jon simply refused to believe that.
You know I love how people use the most surface level of the prophecy. Rheagar is obviously Azor Ahai, but Azor Ahai isn’t the hero he is merely the creator of light bringer.
PinkSlytherin chapter 24 . 12/30/2020
Love the story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2020
Your jon is such a depressed idiot he cant even get angry
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2020
Jons being a bitch and jusy eating all of these insults without talking back
vega0987 chapter 24 . 12/3/2020
Great story, I hope that one day the author continues writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/6/2020
Hi, hopefully an update?
stevem1 chapter 24 . 11/4/2020
This is an excellent story. I do have critiques, mostly that the characters are drama queens, but it is an entertaining read. Well done author.
stevem1 chapter 15 . 11/4/2020
Now Robb’s IQ drops. Jon makes good points about Theo and Robb loses his temper with someone he thoughts was his brother who’s being sent away.
stevem1 chapter 14 . 11/4/2020
I despise the easy forgiveness of Catelyn and Sansa in these stories when they beg it from Jon when they realize he’s not Ned’s. It’s a common refrain in a lot of FanFiction. So far as I’m concerned, they showed their colors when they verbally and emotionally abused a bastard. Now that they think he’s a prince, he should scrap the mud of his shoes.
stevem1 chapter 13 . 11/4/2020
I really like the substance of this story but Eddard is a putz and Jon a drama queen.
stevem1 chapter 8 . 11/4/2020
I really dislike Eddard Stark and Jon Snow in this story. Jon knows what is coming and he’s acting blasé about getting the girls out of King’s Landing. Eddard is being given the clues he lacked in canon and he’s ignoring them.
stevem1 chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
Jon is stupid in this story, stupider than even canon. In canon he was quick and clever. Not so much here despite the passing of months and having foreknowledge.

Ditto Eddard.
ladyinwaiting2005 chapter 24 . 10/16/2020
did you give up on this story?
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 24 . 9/21/2020
This is a very good story, even unfinished.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »