Reviews for To Go Forward
Great story!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 20 . 12/13/2021
Waaaaay too many dreams, visions, internal monologues, and flashbacks.
Hyokage chapter 24 . 12/2/2021
Recently came across this story and I have enjoyed binging it. Really hope you pick it up again one day. I know the ending of the show disheartened a lot of writers on this site. What you have here is a take seldom seen on this site. I hope all is well.
Skyegrave chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
The hook is dead, the plot never strays and all conflict is made through a character suddenly very stupid.
tsougrhs.59 chapter 1 . 10/16/2021
bro the star is truly pathetic! haha he didn't even talk to ned? he say nothing so he can save him?
2 chapter in and already i wanna drop it
Jmechan24 chapter 6 . 10/16/2021
You write that Arya is the one that fall victim to the Bolton XD
Guest chapter 24 . 8/29/2021
Jon's question should be, "Can I Borrow you" Dany could loan and Jon would borrow. How many times would Dany say "A dragon is not a slave?" Yet she treated them like slaves when she collared them.!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/29/2021
He left the North by ship from White Harbor.! The biggest city in the North and the biggest Harbor.! So he has in fact seen the cleanest city in Westeros and the dirtiest in King's Landing !
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2021
Silly to cling to the past. Out of fear most like. Sad too.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2021
Mine is when SANSA feeds Ramsey to his own starving dogs.!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2021
Dickon Tarly.!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2021
It's not GoT but, "I got a bad feeling about this." Star Wars by any/everyone. Lol. A book is a TOME nota tomb. But I guess this one sadly led Lord Stark to his own tomb.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2021
Silly Jon. One and one never make two for him.
ChildofDragons chapter 6 . 8/3/2021
"He died... that's why I was thankful that he didn't have his father's coloring and took him into my house."

"Oh dur, okay that's believable!..." "I must keep knowledge that can save my family and prevent a war to myself... wait, i'll tell my fat stranger possible friend the truth instead of my 'father'!"
Mr.Heller chapter 8 . 6/14/2021
So much drama could've been avoided if only Jons brain was bigger than a peanut.
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »