Reviews for To Go Forward
agouraki chapter 24 . 8/27/2017
Dude those targaryens are REALLY EMO :D
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 24 . 8/27/2017
Love it, looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2017
For traveling back in time and trying to reshape Westeros to be ready for the Long Night, Jon has done a poor job truly. I think the story is about 3 maybe 4 yrs and he has managed to do very little. He should have been able to do more by now.
Hektols chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
Excellent work with the talk and very interesting explanation for the demise of the last dragons.
D72 chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
Poor visy.

Were you the one who told me Jon was cassandra? Because I can't see that on he show anymore. Maybe here.

But on the show they fought stupid. The war could have ended there if they had bothered tellig Dany about king blueshit.

And she went in like she was invincible. Dracarys may solve a lot, but not everything. And for all this reborn Jon knows, aerial dragon combat isn't it.

But hell, throw up a shield wall and fire through it?
PrinceSheo chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
That was a veeeeery weak argument. Dany should know that Targs burn like normal people, only they're more tolerant of heat than other humans, her fireproofness is unique even among Targs and if Jon didn't have that as well (fir some god-knows what reason), she would have committed kinslaying (again...)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
Very weak reasoning on why he would forgive her
RHatch89 chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
Awesome update :)
Diablo Snowblind chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
All right, I fess up. I'm glad I didn't drop this.

I need anything from this story but more Jon and Rhaegal. I LOVED Jon reading to Rhaegal and the dragon's sheer pettiness and jealousy, seeing Jon go free when he can't. It's so cute. And scary.

It *looks* like this arc is going to end with Jon going home on Rhaegal's back. But that's a bit predictable. Maybe he can do Dany a solid and torch a few slaver armies on the way out?
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
*smh* I don't think Jon should have forgiven her as quickly. If anything he should have said "Forgiven, but NOT forgotten". What Daenerys did was cruel and unwarranted. She didn't have to have TWO of her dragons use the full force of their dragon fire. She could have tested him by trying to burn one of his hands or forearms with a flame from a candle or brazziar. Not really liking your Daenerys, I don't feel she deserves forgiveness at all at this point. I understand she was reluctant to believe him, esp with Viserys and all but she didn't have to take such a cruel and sadistic stance. At that moment I believed she was acting more like her father and Viserys instead of Rhaegar, who from what I understand is whom she's hoping to emulate.
bob the kraken chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
damnit jon...you poor sunnava bitch. i feel so bad for him and dany
HeyStardust chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
I do not know how to explain it since English is not my mother tongue and I also have a lot of laziness not to use a translator. But I will tell you that I love the way you add that significant air to your story. Convert something simple into something much more special
desdelor97 chapter 24 . 8/26/2017
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
Unknownmusic chapter 23 . 8/24/2017
Thank you for writing this is a fantastic story :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/24/2017
When will Jon hear about how the war is going in Westeros? With all of the merchant ships going back and forth between the Narrow Sea, surely he has heard at least some news? Jaime Lannister would not have been released because Sansa and Arya are free and ALSO because Ned Stark wouldn't put up with the shit Catelyn tries to pull. And with Ned there, I highly doubt he would consent to Robb marrying Jeyne Westerling or Talisa (whichever one is in this story). Ned values honor above all else and given that HE had a similar experience and chose duty and honor, I don't see him being sympathetic to Robb's reneging on his promise to Walder Frey...so that means no Red Wedding. And with Ned in command of the army, there's no way he would have sent Theon to the Iron Islands, right? Because he fought during the Rebellion and knows exactly what the Islanders' culture of raiding and raping is. So that would really only leave the Boltons.

And then there's Renley and Stannis. I wonder if Melisandre still believes Stannis is Azor Ahai or if she's seen Jon and Daenerys in the flames. And has he killed Renley? Since Jon searched for Daenerys for over a year, there must be some information on the war.
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »