Reviews for To Go Forward
Ice chapter 24 . 3/24/2019
Am I the only one who thinks author will coming back after season8 finale?
This fic has been abandoned after 2017(season7) aaand season8 didn't released 2018
nagiten chapter 24 . 3/18/2019
I hope you are well and I hope everything is ok great story a little slow in parts but great none the less
Jason chapter 19 . 3/5/2019
Who ever wrote this is a fucking idiot . You make jon seem like a such a little boy , smh .
arieldako chapter 13 . 2/8/2019
I'm loving it! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS!
larsdewit chapter 24 . 1/24/2019
Right so... Daenerys has never been my favorite character, and after the whole ordeal with that test with the dragons the only thing i want is for her to die, painfully, it kind of baffles me that Jon is willing to forgive her for that, and after that he just goes right along with her accepting her authority. This would all have been acceptable but he doesn't seem to even acknowledge that she tried to kill him, stole his stuff, and imprisoned him. And after that there is no mistrust or anything and this irritates the hell out of me l. for the rest this fic is great though, original, well written, it is just Daenerys i have problems with
Anon chapter 24 . 1/17/2019
It feels like the latter half of the fic is written by an entirely new person. Shit fic.
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 1/15/2019
I’ve greatly enjoyed reading this story!
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 25 . 1/6/2019
Omg! This is so good
Guest chapter 24 . 1/3/2019
Oi motherfucker. You done fucked up. You have the only GoT story that actually reads like a real book/novel and you abandon it? I swear it by the old gods and the new I will find you and hang your guts on a heart tree 3 hope you update soon!
TripleLLL chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
2nd time reading this story. I hope you finish it.
Ilena Petrova chapter 24 . 11/25/2018
Sad that yo
U haven't continued
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2018
That’s so stupid why is it everyone is obsessed with making Jon not know his origins even when it’s probably best for him to know. It would also help the plot to an extent if not make thins for interesting cause now he actually has a new prospective on everything.
Drew86419 chapter 24 . 11/13/2018
I like how the story is going so far overall, a few things could be better but it's generally very well written. Hope to see an update.
Drew86419 chapter 6 . 11/12/2018
Really... well isnt that convientent, so much denial that it gives you room to keep talking about john not knowing his parentage. Way to progress the story, bravo.
A Anonymous Guy chapter 24 . 11/2/2018