Reviews for To Go Forward
R.Peter chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Little does Jon know that the red witch has been seeing him in the flames all these while.

Awesome chapter, look forward to more!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
ohhhh god! continue please
Vwchick chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Wow so much in this chapter! I wonder what Ned will do about baelish and Robert and cersei? Great chapter! LOVED IT! Thank you!
Eldanar chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I'm starting to really like thoros, even though he's a priest of rhollor and I don't trust those people... It may be because he doesn't go around burning people like melissandre does...(and what a difference that makes).
I can't wait for Jon to go to Essos with thoros and sam, I love, really love that you made sam stay and not go to the wall! jon needs hid friend, and I think sam prettey much needs him too... Let's see how they go out of the wall.
And Ned... I don't know, I'm not very happy with him, and I want for him to finally have 'The talk' with jon he never had in got... And I'm not sure about his death, of course I'd like him alive, but perhaps that would change the story too much.
Please, update soon, I so want to know what happens next! ;)
Melissa hearts fiction chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Amazing as ever can't wait for the next update!
Zarkko chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
So I am ridiculously happy to find this fic. Jon has long been my favorite character and you've stayed well true to his characterization. Plus, it's a hard thing to incorporate time travel into a series like this without it coming off as tacky or cliche, but you've done it well. I look forward to the next chapter.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
I think I'm in love! (With this story)
htennis chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
Brilliant!
I just love it!
thunder18 chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
Great chapter Update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
Something tells me that Jon has yet to kill the boy but at least his dragon blood is awakened I think.
more soon please
astral trinity chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
blood of kings twice over. son of ice and fire.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
what a great chapter, loving the story, can't wait to see what happens next. Love Jon's interactions with Sansa & Arya.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
I love your story. It is really good and I can't wait for your next chapter (though take your time).
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »