Reviews for To Go Forward
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Love this story it's good please update soon
Io's Torment chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
I love Ghost, I can't help but imagine this huge wild animal behaving like a tiny puppy.
Vwchick chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Love this idea and the story that you e written so far! I just am hoping Jon will be able if not to save Ned but to at least save Arya and Sansa, spirit them out of the city to return them home, and be there to be Robb's WISE counsel and to Hold Theon Turncloak so he can it become that! Can't wait to see where this takes us! Amazing writing- going on my favs!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Continue please
emelan chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I love how you portray the interaction between Jon and Ghost. Also thank you for the regular updates.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
great idea for a story one suggestion please have ygritte and jon have a happy ending barly any other stories let them havea happy ending also please have the pairing be jon and ygritte
JONANDDANYFOREVER chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
update soon. i cant wait till jon finds out he's not a bastard but a King.
thunder18 chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Great chapter Update soon
DullReign82 chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Another wonderful chapter, and I love their knightly names.
DanielHimura chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
I am of two minds about the story so far. One one hand i like the premise and the way things are progressing. On the other i am wondering if Jon is going to be interrupted every time he start to read one of the letters. Waiting twenty chapters for him to find anything will be annoying, not to mentioned he is in King's Landing with the letters, where anyone can steel them.
Cancer-Chris chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Poor Jon. Another nice chapter. Can't wait to read then next one.
. that trip with Catelyn would have been more unpleasant. I'm surprised she even took him along.
I would defineltly go to Asshai! The World Book makes it sound intereating.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
liking the story so far. Ghost will be a bit of a give away if he gets bigger.
GMM chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
There's a couple Jon/Robb/whoever travels in time stories and this seems to be one of the better ones. I can't say I'm a fan of the 'Lyanna/Raegar' romance hinted (I always figured Martin wanted to subvert such romantic fantasy tropes throughout the series) but the rest is well written enough that I'm enjoying it all regardless. Hopefully Jon's impact is meaningful and we don't just see a regurgitation of canon.
Colo Kid chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Interesting start...looking forward to seeing how Jon going with Catelyn changes things...
birdy chapter 3 . 8/7/2015