Reviews for To Go Forward
Arantxa2020 chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Catelyn Tully... I don't get what's so great about her character, but I digress.
Keep up the good work.
DanielHimura chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Nice enough chapter. However i really did not like the part of Hodor showed up. Too many coincidences that prevent the truth showing up. He is going to read the truth and someone interrupts. Now hopefully the letter is not missing from his rooms.
I don't think Jon should have let his father leave to King's Landing without speaking to him. Better to be presume mad than not doing anything.
Reikson chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
The Tower of Joy lay in the Prince's Pass, not the Boneway.

Better to say that Pale Snakewood grew somewhere near the source of the Torentine river. Since Starfall sits on an island at the mouth of the Torentine, all Ned Stark and Howland Reed would've had to do was go north, out of the Prince's Pass before making for the source of the Torentine.

That way, they just had to sail down the river to reach Starfall that much quicker, so that they could give both Dawn (the Sword of the Morning) and Arthur Dayne's remains back to House Dayne as quick as they could, even if it meant passing the Blackmonts and the Daynes of High Hermitage...
astral trinity chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
will jon accept his dragon blood? thanks for updating
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
more soon please
unacertaragazza chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I really like your story and I'm looking foward to The next installment! Just one thing: book-wise, Jon was better than Robb at swordplaying and riding. But I guess that in your chapter, which is strictly in Jon's pov, it works just as well, since younger Jon was probably very afraid of not being in par with his brother...
Frozen862 chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Sorry but Eddard would never hide all this shit in a simply broken tower where everyone can go into.
Also I am pretty sure Ned would destroy anything with a three headed dragon on it, they did cause the death of a nearly his whole family.
Konp chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
The story is great, well written and doesn't go with the cliche of everyone knowing the future or the main characther telling them. I will give it 7/10. I just hate the whole coincidence or luck used to affect a big part of the story the part where jon repeatedly gets interrupted an doesn't read the paper is really annoying so. 7/10.
R.Peter chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Very interesting, very interesting indeed.

Can't wait to see where you go with this!
12D3 Gorillaz chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Despite the commonality of time-travel fics in other fandoms, I don't see many here and this was a well-written and entertaining first chapter. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it :D
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Espero que Jon no valla al muro y se quede con Robb y que las cosas no pasen como en el canon .
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
like this start, was well written and enjoyable. Would like to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
dear lord pleasee continue or i'm going to die.
lederra chapter 1 . 7/26/2015